LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 65 caddy that im installing air ride on...i have everything hooked up and compresssors turn on and shut off like they should. Problem is i have a controller that does nothing when i hit the buttons..i have power to the controller but nothing happens...grounds are good. Im stuck.pleaase help

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have a 65 caddy that im installing air ride on...i have everything hooked up and compresssors turn on and shut off like they should. Problem is i have a controller that does nothing when i hit the buttons..i have power to the controller but nothing happens...grounds are good. Im stuck.pleaase help
Havr you checked that you have power going from the controler to the valves? Any thing happening at all? Any clicking sounds? Test light check?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Olson, what system and what controller are you using? When I first installed my Accuair e-Level system and went to finally test it out, it didn't work. I contacted Accuair and they sent me a new controller - fixed! Definitely take your time, check ALL your grounds and verify that all your power leads have power to them. Use a VOM.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts