LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my e and g top put on next week I would like to use vinal if thats how you spell it, but I dont know if it will look good, should I use that canvas material? Anybody have any pics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by 509Rider@Jul 22 2005, 12:52 AM
I am getting my e and g top put on next week I would like to use vinal if thats how you spell it, but I dont know if it will look good, should I use that canvas material? Anybody have any pics?
[snapback]3455130[/snapback]​
keep it orange ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Jul 22 2005, 01:54 AM
keep it orange ;)
[snapback]3455131[/snapback]​
To late, I dont want to repaint my roof and try blending it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by 509Rider@Jul 22 2005, 12:34 AM
To late, I dont want to repaint my roof and try blending it.
[snapback]3455173[/snapback]​
you wont have to match paint if you pattern the whole top out :biggrin:
but what color are you gonna do it?
 

·
True-S Mike
Joined
·
251 Posts
i like the material that comes stock with these big bodys. is yours a bald top?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Jul 22 2005, 12:28 PM
you wont have to match paint if you pattern the whole top out :biggrin:
but what color are you gonna do it?
[snapback]3457559[/snapback]​
I am going to match it to my interior, which will be that light tan color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Jul 22 2005, 12:42 PM
i like the material that comes stock with these big bodys. is yours a bald top?
[snapback]3457670[/snapback]​
It had a top before I painted it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by 509Rider@Jul 22 2005, 11:30 AM
I am going to match it to my interior, which will be that light tan color.
[snapback]3458130[/snapback]​
hmm, thats gonna be tight, id probaly go with vynal then cause your seats will be like that, but id keep the conti kit orange, thats just me im sure its gonna be nice no matter what you do :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am doing the bumper kit to, I love the way they look when they match the top, plus the paint is gettin a little messed up from the chrome band that goes around it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,068 Posts
just pick out a nice grade vinyl to match your seats. I think they look a lot nicer with a smooth leather type grain than the rough ass vinyl that comes factory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Big Doe@Jul 22 2005, 03:34 PM
just pick out a nice grade vinyl to match your seats. I think they look a lot nicer with a smooth leather type grain than the rough ass vinyl that comes factory.
[snapback]3459197[/snapback]​
Thats probobly what I am going to do.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top