LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an 07 mustang with the shaker500 system want to install my rockford p200.2 amp and 1 kick 12 comp..

wat converter would u go with ? I want somethin thats not gona run n arm n leg but not sound like shit...

also input on runnin line converters would be coo 2 and howve u done it?

thanks for yalls time :cool:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by abo98@Feb 12 2010, 02:19 AM~16590480
got an 07 mustang with the shaker500 system want to install my rockford p200.2 amp and 1 kick 12 comp..

wat converter would u go with ? I want somethin thats not gona run n arm n leg but not sound like shit...

also input on runnin line converters would be coo 2 and howve u done it?

thanks for yalls time  :cool:
YOU CAN PIC UP A "PAC SNI 35" AT ANY STEREO SHOP. IT WILL BE ABOUT $30 DOLLARS OR LOOK ON EBAY YOU MIGHT FIND ONE ALOT CHEAPER. :cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
koo thanks for the input ! i checked car toys they told me 45.99 but ebay got em for 26 shipped? just orderd will post pics when i do the install..

and also will this take away power from the rear speakers?

·
Registered
873 Posts
It will take away a little bit of power from the rear speakers if that's the ones you run it through. It wouldn't be that noticable depending on how you set the fade on your radio. Personally I set mine with a slightly more fade to the front since that's where your gonna hear more of the sound from the front seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts