LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say I'm a rookie to the lowrider game so forgive any of my ignorance! I just got a two pump set up in a trade it has two CCE pumps, all the hoses, a 10 switch box, Front springs, rear springs and donuts and rear 14"cylinders(I'm not sure of the brand) with power balls. It also came with 8 batteries. the set up was in a glass house Impala for about a month and then it was taken out and put back to stock (as close as it can get after being cut) . I just bought a 1983 Regal to put it all in. So I found this site after I brought my car to Ron at New Age Hydraulics. Then after reading some of the posts about Ron I got real nervous. Well he called me and said my batteries were at a lil over 6 volts when I brought them in and they'll only charge to 11.80something. SO he says the batteries are no good. Is this true?? And if it is I still need a REAL hydraulics installer to hook me up for a good price and not put me on hold. Please Help!!!!!! I've heard of a guy named Sergio out here in Oakland who's hooking it up but I also hear he's pretty busy right now. Somebody come juice my Regal!!!

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Originally posted by bay_regal@Sep 21 2005, 08:30 PM~3859723
First off let me say I'm a rookie to the lowrider game so forgive any of my ignorance! I just got a two pump set up in a trade it has two CCE pumps, all the hoses, a 10 switch box, Front springs, rear springs and donuts and rear 14"cylinders(I'm not sure of the brand) with power balls. It also came with 8 batteries. the set up was in a glass house Impala for about a month and then it was taken out and put back to stock (as close as it can get after being cut) . I just bought a 1983 Regal to put it all in. So I found this site after I brought my car to Ron at New Age Hydraulics. Then after reading some of the posts about Ron I got real nervous. Well he called me and said my batteries were at a lil over 6 volts when I brought them in and they'll only charge to 11.80something. SO he says the batteries are no good. Is this true?? And if it is I still need a REAL hydraulics installer to hook me up for a good price and not put me on hold. Please Help!!!!!! I've heard of a guy named Sergio out here in Oakland who's hooking it up but I also hear he's pretty busy right now. Somebody come juice my Regal!!!
I'm in Merced If your willing to do a little drive. The only Quality places I know of close to you. True riders I think they are in Antioch. Or Back yard bounce. BYB is in hayward But I dont know if they are taking on outside customers. They do mostly their own cars right now. There is also tommy or wayne in hayward. But I dont know if those guys are doing installs anymore. I know true riders have a web site. dont know the # for BYB but I can probly find out. Or you can PM me and we can work out a deal :biggrin:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've talked to Top_Dog_Calistyle and I'm waiting for him to call me back. Hopefully he'll be able to lift me this weekend. He's giving me a good deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts