LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a quality shop or individual to install hydraulics or air suspension on my 62" Impala? I am located in San Jose, CA but can have vehicle delivered anywhere in NorCal. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
Check out Deltoro hydraulics.They were in gilroy last I checked.They have lifted a few of my homies cars. :cool:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by CHIPPIN 64@Sep 21 2005, 08:32 AM~3856379
Check out Deltoro hydraulics.They were in gilroy last I checked.They have lifted a few of my homies cars. :cool:
Del Toro closed shop but I heard he still does some stuff from home. Sergio Jr. is on here sometimes, you can hit him up. There is also True Riders in Antioch. Click the link in my signature for more info.

·
Registered
563 Posts
good time to learn on your own ...we had to do are our own cars its not hard but we all learned toghther...the backyard boogie way...

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Originally posted by 94107@Sep 21 2005, 09:00 AM~3856247
Can anyone recommend a quality shop or individual to install hydraulics or air suspension on my 62" Impala?  I am located in San Jose, CA but can have vehicle delivered anywhere in NorCal.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.
my boy does lifts if wana check him out...... he has a hobbie shop behind the arena........his name ray ray heres his number (408) 608-8312 :cool:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Originally posted by 94107@Sep 21 2005, 08:00 AM~3856247
Can anyone recommend a quality shop or individual to install hydraulics or air suspension on my 62" Impala?  I am located in San Jose, CA but can have vehicle delivered anywhere in NorCal.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.
You can holla at me and come by and see some of the work that my club member is doing.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Sep 21 2005, 02:42 PM~3859021
You can holla at me and come by and see some of the work that my club member is doing.

;)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Originally posted by DELTORO HYDRAULICS@Sep 26 2005, 04:56 PM~3889135
YEA WE MOVED TO LOS BANOS HIT ME UP IF ANYONE NEEDS ANY WORK DONE .....GOOD LOOKING OUT HOMIES :cool:
WHAT MADE YOU GUYS MOVE OUT THERE TO LOS BANOS.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Originally posted by E Money408@Sep 27 2005, 04:17 AM~3892549
WHAT MADE YOU GUYS MOVE OUT THERE TO LOS BANOS.
THE GAS PRICES.........NAH GOT TIRED OF THE DRIVE EVERYDAY WE HAVE A SHOP IN THE BACK SO WE FIGURED JUST TO OPEN UP SHOP OVER HERE WE PRETTY MUCH TAKE IT ONE JOB AT A TIME NOW AND MORE TIME TO WORK ON OUR CARS ;)

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
Originally posted by DELTORO HYDRAULICS@Sep 27 2005, 09:14 PM~3899247
THE GAS PRICES.........NAH GOT TIRED OF THE DRIVE EVERYDAY WE HAVE A SHOP IN THE BACK SO WE FIGURED JUST TO OPEN UP SHOP OVER HERE WE PRETTY MUCH TAKE IT ONE JOB AT A TIME NOW AND MORE TIME TO WORK ON OUR CARS  ;)
so do you guys still replace customers chrome parts with non chrome parts????

·
Registered
185 Posts
Originally posted by DVS@Sep 27 2005, 02:22 PM~3896015
Those are eventually going to be chrome right! :scrutinize:
Just to let you all know those are for my Regal that Top Dog Calistyle and his boy are lifting for me. I'm not chroming them. This is my first lowrider so I'm just going to play with this one. Now I'm sure the next one I do will be totally hooked up. Them guys from Luxurious know there stuff and thier not Raping me on the price either.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts