LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if i can get the steel... is there anyone out there that can reinforce my frame full or just under for a few hundred i cant really afford thousands of dollars for a F.wrap at at lowrider shop unless they accept a payment plan lol anyone how bout backyard welders that do good work and want to make a few bucks....... ;)

p.s. and thanks for the help on my asking for paint ill probably go to show and go and do the 2000 job lol

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** It cost a couple hundered dollars just to buy the welding wire & tank refills for a frame wrap..... Steel alone is a couple hundred as well...... then what about a cutting torch -- tank refills .... that will run some $$$ If you can find someone to do it for about $1500 -- I would jump on it .... I would have but I can just do it all myself..... I should have sent it out because even tho i have a plasma cutter & a good welder --- It was a bitch doing it mostly by myself.....

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
true dat ive just finished a full wrap n its loadsa work so for a few hundred bucks you aint guinna get shit ,it cost me more than that for wire n gas

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im located in michigan...im willing to get all the steel and pay for the wiring and gas for the person that wants to help out and lil cash for themselves also i think that want im going to go for is my stress points...for now then wait a while then go for everything else... what does show and go charge for stress points on a 4dr 70 impala.. wheres bakersfield at??

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** Your in Michigan huh??? To what extent are you looking to wrap the frame ??? Full or like the street wrap?? World wide customs in Minneapolis can do that for about $700....GOOD TOO!!! I was just there & I seen the work in person.....I could do it for less but, i have no room here...... Give them a call :1-612-521-0521 -- tell em Street sweepaz sent ya....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts