LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IVE GOT SOME SCREENS FOR SALE BUT THINKING OF KEEPING THEM FOR FUTURE REASONS NEED OPINIONS ABOUT AUDIOVOX ARE THEY GOOD NAME BRAND OR CHEAP BRAND OH YEA WUT ABOUT Q-POWER SPEAKERS

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
that audiovox screens that Ive seen are pretty nice....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WUT ABOUT Q-POWER SPEAKERS I THINK THEY HIT HARD THEY OLD SKOO Q'S THERE A 1,000 WATTS EACH SPEAKER FOR 12'S THEY HIT AND PRETTY CHEAP

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Those q-logic speakers are around pymarid quality. Ive played with one 12" for the hell of it, in a slot box and got it to chime at 138 db with 1000 watts. They probably wouldnt last more than a couple of times doing what I did, and It wasnt my sub so i didnt fry it. But it was amusing nonetheless.

They'd be ok for a starter system I guess, but I wouldnt write home to mom about them.

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by snoopdan@Sep 21 2005, 01:08 PM~3858279
Those q-logic speakers are around pymarid quality.  Ive played with one 12" for the hell of it, in a slot box and got it to chime at 138 db with 1000 watts.  They probably wouldnt last more than a couple of times doing what I did, and It wasnt my sub so i didnt fry it.  But it was amusing nonetheless.

They'd be ok for a starter system I guess, but I wouldnt write home to mom about them.
lol very nice :biggrin: i just thought q-logic made boxes :dunno:

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
a place a know of here in my city has some pretty cheap prices on some 7" tvs they are
" Active Matrix TFT LCD Monitor
Super high quality picture
Wide veiwing angle
Front control of color / brightness / contrast
2 video & 1 audio input
Front AV input
Earphone output
Full function remote control with OSD
Power consumption: 8W
Power supply: 12V DC
goin for $208.00 candian
http://www.icedepot.ca

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I THINK Q POWER SPEAKERS ARE ALRIGHT FOR BASS BUT I NEED OPIN ABOUT AUDIOVOX 7 INCH SCREEN ARE THEY CHEAP

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have an audiovox 15'' screen I saw it when it was on display and it had a damn good picture, im just afraid that my system will mess it up if i hang it from the ceiling

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DOOB@Sep 23 2005, 05:39 PM~3874275
I have an audiovox 15'' screen I saw it when it was on display and it had a damn good picture, im just afraid that my system will mess it up if i hang it from the ceiling
get it :biggrin: you know you wanna ;)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
audiovox is cheap why do you think it cost so little to buy. go with clarion, cost a little more but so much better

1 - 20 of 45 Posts