LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what color to do the top on my rag. i was set on a white top. but some people are telling me to look at some blue tops as well. can anyone photoshop some pictures, or give me some opinions? this is the color that the car will be:

white top, or blue top? interior will be white. if a blue top, how dark? thanks for the input, i cant make up my mind.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
dont get a blue top because u will hardly find a color of blue in top material that will lookgood with that color . what about a gray if you dont want white

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like the white...but i heard they get dirty quick and are hard to keep clean. true? not true? ive never had a rag so i dont know how hard or easy it is to keep clean.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by tko_818@Jan 22 2010, 01:34 AM~16373384
roll with the white homie. if you have a white interior that ish wont match with the blue as nicely.. just make sure to keep it covered up or garaged :thumbsup:
oh for sure its gonna be garaged. thanks for the input, i really like the white, since the guts are gonna be white too...just trying to make sure there's nothing else out there that really catches my eye. so far i think im stickin' with the white.

·
PEACE OF MIND 63
365 Posts
i say take the top off paint it pearl white with ghost blue patterns but not to much just softly :cool:

·
THE SHERIFF
1,014 Posts
:cheesy:

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
i hate white tops. i always like the tops to be a lighter shade of the same color of the car, i dont like darker color tops.....heres my old 64 with lighter top, this was a stock color top. nothing custom.

white top and white boot

blue top and blue boot

just say no to white tops IMO

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
Originally posted by BIGJOE619@Jan 21 2010, 07:15 PM~16368729
dont get a blue top because u will hardly find a color of blue in top material that will lookgood with that color . what about a gray if you dont want white
actually you can get a top made in any color you want or material . but the maker will not warranty any material that they dont sell for tears, or stretching. you can get a top made in denim blue jean if u want to. u send them the material and they make the top. (thats what electrontop told me when i called them)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by lone star@Feb 6 2010, 09:13 AM~16530778
i hate white tops. i always like the tops to be a lighter shade of the same color of the car, i dont like darker color tops.....heres my old 64 with lighter top, this was a stock color top. nothing custom.

white top and white boot

just say no to white tops IMO
got any pics with the blue top up also?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts