LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good lookin yo :cool: is there any1 else with pics or links?

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
any exact years u loking for?

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
this are not mine.

love the color on this one

·
Registered
824 Posts
i'm liken that shot up chevy ,,, that shit is crazy ,,, who eva did that job is pretty bad ass at that ,,,,,,,,, keep up the good work who eva did the work on that chevy keep up the good work. :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
damn those cars got some niceaint jobs goin down but what what i liked was the bullet holes in tha 58 that was gangster

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Jan 9 2004, 06:49 PM
those models make me wanna cry cos i know i cant make em that good. lol
The firs three were team built. The owner took his plastic to a real car painter and had them shot with House of Color paint. someone else cut the doors open and then the owner made the interior. that's what I read from the LRB.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV+Jan 10 2004, 10:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ScratchBuilderV @ Jan 10 2004, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--hopper_ali@Jan 9 2004, 06:49 PM
those models make me wanna cry cos i know i cant make em that good. lol
The firs three were team built. The owner took his plastic to a real car painter and had them shot with House of Color paint. someone else cut the doors open and then the owner made the interior. that's what I read from the LRB.[/b][/quote]
ah,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts