LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
depends on if you wanna go big or small.......if you want the traditional look go with 14"s, if you wanna go with something that fills the wheel wells without having to lift the car go with 22"s

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
depends are you hopping it or not if not get like kinda big wires but if you are just get 13's

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
dont waste your time with 13"s homeboy....take it from a multiple lincoln owner, that 79 is gonna need a minimum of 14"s, unless you want to grind the shit out of the calipers.......and quite honestly, depending on where youre from, its a lot easier to sell em with either stocks or big-wheels right now...

lets see some pics of the ride.....

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Originally posted by mean3wheel_lean@Aug 24 2005, 07:43 PM~3686317
dont waste your time with 13"s homeboy....take it from a multiple lincoln owner, that 79 is gonna need a minimum of 14"s, unless you want to grind the shit out of the calipers.......and quite honestly, depending on where youre from, its a lot easier to sell em with either stocks or big-wheels right now...

lets see some pics of the ride.....
hes not keeping it hes selling it

·
Registered
742 Posts
Say i got some 17's and Vogues that i'm selling if you interested.

·
Registered
742 Posts
They're not spokes, but they still clean.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
i dont know much about licolns so go with everyone else 14s motha fuckah :biggrin:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by cee_millz@Aug 24 2005, 04:27 PM~3685147
what size wires do yall think i should get????  how much would it be from homeboyz????
whats your zip?? like 340-360

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by G-Money@Aug 24 2005, 08:48 PM~3686366
hes not keeping it hes selling it
Maybe you should take your time and read it slower......you have to grind the shit out of the calipers to fit 13's, why would he want to do that if he was selling the car.....and then i clearly said lincolns have been easier to SELL with stocks or big-wheels.........honestly :uh:

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
Originally posted by G-Money@Aug 25 2005, 01:54 PM~3690764
mean3wheel_lean maybe you should stop smokin crack???

wtf are you talking about? he said he was trying to sell it so i told him people are buying them with stocks or big-wheels.....then your stupid ass tells me hes tryin to sell it, after i already aknowledged that and answered a question for him.........i also answered this question from experiance, not out of my ass like you "13's, 13's, 13's" when they dont even fit the fuckin car.......you are such a fuckin dueche, read my fuckin post over and see that i told him what to do to sell it, then pucker up and kiss my ass

........ :uh: kid cant read :uh:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a 80 Mark VI AND PUT 14X7 WITH 185X75 14'S. Handles great but only thing is when i hit a dip damn tires scrape on inner wheel well on fenders?

:cool:
[attachmentid=263399]

:biggrin:

[attachmentid=263400]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts