LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay today my brother's Honda crapped on him. Yeah, yeah I know what's up Honda's suk whatever. The front right axel, popped off bad. I want to know if it's better to fix it or just say fuk it and get a whole new car all together. If it is worth the fix, how much am I looking at? If your gonna bag FUCK OFF. I'm no fukin mood. :angry: I'll post pix asap so that you'll know what I'm dealing with. Thanx.

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 10 2003, 02:16 PM
so is it the CV joint that broke??
I think, alls I can really tell is that the wheel can no longer turn pertaining to making the rotations not the left or right action. Basically undrive able.

Last edited by foey at Sep 10 2003, 02:21 PM

·
Registered
605 Posts
If it's the CV joint, just replace the whole axle.

A lot of autoparts stores stock the whole thing. It's much easier to do this IMO.

chris

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by WashPaChris 64@Sep 10 2003, 02:54 PM
If it's the CV joint, just replace the whole axle.

A lot of autoparts stores stock the whole thing. It's much easier to do this IMO.

chris
how much they run?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
buy areal car and ya wont have that fuckin problem.....fuckin rice cakes..... :uh:

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 03:30 PM
buy areal car and ya wont have that fuckin problem.....fuckin rice cakes..... :uh:
Like I sed before, FUCK OFF ASSHOLE. I needed a serious answer not a bitching from a faggot.

Last edited by foey at Sep 10 2003, 03:53 PM

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by foey+Sep 10 2003, 05:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (foey @ Sep 10 2003, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 03:30 PM
Like I sed before, FUCK OFF ASSHOLE. I needed a serious answer not a bitching from a faggot.[/b][/quote]
lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i got a kid so i know inm not a fag . but once those cars break they keep breaking . if it was a old school you wouldnt be makin these fuckin posts cause you would know how to fix it plus things arnt really interchangable with those shitcans like american is

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
walking dildo.....whos the FAG????????? what king of fuckin description is that ....? :guns: :burn:

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
honestly man you need to grow the fuck up. I don't give shyt if you got a kid, I don't give a FUCK BOUT YOU PERIOD. I asked a fuking serious question and need a serious fukin answer, so if you don't like Euros or whatever assface skip the MOTHERFUKIN POST AND MOVE THE FUK ON, GET IT. TO BE WASTING YOUR TIME replying makes you more of a BUTT PIRATE.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you want a serious answer ok sell the fuckin car its not that i dont like imports . you asked a question you got a awnswer . you need someone to hold your fuckin hand while you fix that pussybox you fuckin pussy?

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 05:08 PM
you want a serious answer ok sell the fuckin car its not that i dont like imports . you asked a question you got a awnswer . you need someone to hold your fuckin hand while you fix that pussybox you fuckin pussy?
finally, did your mom help you put that together?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
please mother fucker i can type..................................

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay this is getting boring.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
YEAH SO QUIT WASTIN TIME AND CALL A TOW TRUCK TO COME GET THE SHIT CAN AND GO GET A NEW FUCKIN CAR

·
14,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 05:27 PM
YEAH SO QUIT WASTIN TIME AND CALL A TOW TRUCK TO COME GET THE SHIT CAN AND GO GET A NEW FUCKIN CAR
AND THHHEEENNNNN ??????????

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
BUY A PAINT JOB FROM ME AND SOME RIMS AND SOME BEAT AND SOME SWITCHES ........................

1 - 20 of 33 Posts