LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GLASSHOUSE RIDER
4,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a fool that's selling a set of 90's mouldings, already cut and molded to fit a 2 door Caddy.
What's included - 2 rear 1/4 pannel mouldings, 2 small pcs that are next to the wheel well by the door front and back, and the door mouldings.
I just want to know if it's not to much, he's asking for $600.00, any body interested or has an idea of what they are worth?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
If you don't know of anyone else selliing them and need them right away, well then, DAMN $600 is still a little steep. Wait a little while and buy them from someone else.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Originally posted by SMURF@Jul 28 2005, 10:25 AM
I got a fool that's selling a set of 90's mouldings, already cut and molded to fit a 2 door Caddy.
What's included - 2 rear 1/4 pannel mouldings, 2 small pcs that are next to the wheel well by the door front and back, and the door mouldings.
I just want to know if it's not to much, he's asking for $600.00, any body interested or has an idea of what they are worth?
[snapback]3496026[/snapback]​
600 $ IS NOT TO MUCH WOULD DEPEND ON WHO MADE THEM AND IF YOU CAN SEE A SEAM OR NOT YOURE GETTIN THE MOULDINGS AND THERE ALREADY TOGETHER TO SOUNDS GOOD DEPENDS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. IF THEY PUT TOGETHER WITH GUM OR SOME SHIT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts