LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is going to be a kind of slow build nothing fancy but ive been wanting to build something like this for a while !!! ..okay well i have this frame just sitting here so i put it together so i can see what it looked like and it actually looked better than i thought it would so iam going foward with it .... okay these are my plans for it just a simple tank ??!! and i want to make some fenders out of some 26 " fenders so that way these fenders will cover the whole rear rim and tire !! like this bike has them

see how the rear fenders are well thats how i want the rear fender too look like also ? but my ??? is how to do it with out molding it to the rear and make go on the rear rim with out a problem ...?

and then my other ?? is how to put my seat post further back look at the pictures and youll see but i want it to be clean and flush so if some of you can help come up with a method or a way to do it ???

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
OH MY GOD MAN DONT MOVE THERES A TIGER ON YOUR SOFA.

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 3 2006, 08:44 PM~6098021
OH MY GOD MAN DONT MOVE THERES A TIGER ON YOUR SOFA.
shit san he ballin he got 2 muthafucking tigers on a burlap skin sofa, check out the oriental rug with a dinsmore floor rattle

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
i can see 3 tigers!

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by lalove@Sep 3 2006, 09:13 PM~6098217
there pillows
THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE LAST UNSUSPECTING VICTOM SAID.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
under close inspection there seems to be 5 tigers

·
Registered
4,068 Posts

IS that kinda what you meant I know thats not exactly how you want the fenders to look but thats the style your going for right?

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I would say to just cut off a small segment of the seat post and weld it directly to the frame where ever you want then just cut of the old mount and cap it off.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 3 2006, 09:44 PM~6098976
I would say to just cut off a small segment of the seat post and weld it directly to the frame where ever you want then just cut of the old mount and cap it off.
well the problem is that the area i want the seat post at is too wide so i was wondering if theres a way i can do this with out makeing it look real ugly and as for the fenders i want he rear to be flared out all the way ?? like the trike picture on top ?!

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Sep 4 2006, 11:56 AM~6101687
is this bike going to have a tiger theme
no !!! can we get to the bike and stop fuckeing this topic up please !!!

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Originally posted by fool@Sep 3 2006, 08:07 PM~6098175
i can see 3 tigers!
THERES 6

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by lalove@Sep 4 2006, 01:54 PM~6101670
well the problem is that the area i want the seat post at is too wide so i was wondering if theres a way i can do this with out makeing it look real ugly and as for the fenders i want he rear to be flared out all the way ?? like the trike picture on top ?!
Well you could cap off that spot with some pretty thick metal then cut out or drill out a hole where the segment of seat post would fit snuggly then weld it in.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by gizmo1@Sep 4 2006, 12:14 PM~6101781
Well you could cap off that spot with some pretty thick metal then cut out or drill out a hole where the segment of seat post would fit snuggly then weld it in.
thats what i was thinking about use a think piece of metal and weld the seat post to it ? before i weld that whole thing to the frame so i can get the seat at the right spot !!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts