LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting an E&G continental kit off a car.The guy ows my like $200 and wont pay up...all his vehicles are in the driveway but they wont answer the door.So whats a better way than to take my moneys worth of his shit.So the question is what size bolts hold on a continental kit...its on a caddi and I know its 4 bolts but what size?I got a whole plan set up and I know i have to cut the wires to the backup lights but want to get in and out with no problems.Any help is appreciated...will keep updates on if I get locked up or get away smooth. :cool:

·
Registered
749 Posts
lol I'm not sure it's a good idea. Do you know for a fact this guy dont got a gun?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know But I got it all setup...and I double checked and its 3 bolts holding it down.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one knows the standard size

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is it really?

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is it really?

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Oct 11 2006, 09:52 PM~6351706
I am getting an E&G continental kit off a car.The guy ows my like $200 and wont pay up...all his vehicles are in the driveway but they wont answer the door.So whats a better way than to take my moneys worth of his shit.So the question is what size bolts hold on a continental kit...its on a caddi and I know its 4 bolts but what size?I got a whole plan set up and I know i have to cut the wires to the backup lights but want to get in and out with no problems.Any help is appreciated...will keep updates on if I get locked up or get away smooth. :cool:
Read what you wrote here. This doesn't mean it will be easy. They may not be answering the door, but, of course, it doesn't mean that they're not home. As soon as you touch that bumper, somebody will probably be on your ass. That being said........................good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know but I guess we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update....I got arrested and charged with attempted residential burglary.J/P I went back with all the tools and the fucking car was gone...went back 3 days later and was still gone.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Oct 16 2006, 03:59 PM~6380739
Update....I got arrested and charged with attempted residential burglary.J/P I went back with all the tools and the fucking car was gone...went back 3 days later and was still gone.
See, I told you they were watching your ass. But......you could still keep trying. ;)

·
Registered
21,876 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Oct 12 2006, 06:57 PM~6357556
just take the whole bumper it`s alot easier it`s 4 13mm bolts on each side  then just rip the wires run like hell
LOL! Your gonna fuck your back up if you try that shit! Them cadillac bumpers weigh a ton anyways especally with a booty kit on them! I couldnt imagine trying to be quiet in stealth mode taking off a heavy bumper queitly then running with the bumper and the kit all together in my arms! Thats gonna be akward as hell, your gonna get a hernia, 2 slip disks, and hemroids! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
9,998 Posts
Originally posted by hosscutlass@Oct 12 2006, 07:57 PM~6357556
just take the whole bumper it`s alot easier it`s 4 13mm bolts on each side  then just rip the wires run like hell
why does this sound like something u have done hoss :scrutinize: :rofl:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by LUXURIOU$LAC@Oct 16 2006, 10:03 PM~6382873
LOL! Your gonna fuck your back up if you try that shit! Them cadillac bumpers weigh a ton anyways especally with a booty kit on them! I couldnt imagine trying to be quiet in stealth mode  taking off a heavy bumper queitly then running with the bumper and the kit all together in my arms! Thats gonna be akward as hell, your gonna get a hernia, 2 slip disks, and hemroids! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:roflmao:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Originally posted by TAIB@Oct 12 2006, 03:04 PM~6355994
DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID
x2

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Oct 16 2006, 05:59 PM~6380739

they must have been reading this thread and moved the car :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
When I took mine off, i needed 2 rachet sets, 2 people and 10+ minutes. But thats just me.

The bolts are in hard to reach places and you have to hold it inside the kit when you take the nut off under the bumper. Its really not as easy aws it looks. It would be 10x easier to take the car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts