LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i bought some big daddy diamonds from hoppin hydros and a speaker box from them too. what model do you guys think would look the best to put them on? i'm not very good with models so far so i cant do anything real big.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wasn't really thinking of a impala because i have 2 already with wire wheels on. i was thinking of a pick-up.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by low s-10@Aug 29 2003, 12:40 PM
lowchrome? never heard of it before :dunno:
"lowcrome" is one of the guys in my club. i thought he put some wires on his expedition but i just looked right now and they are alloys my bad ;)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ok. i'm going to a car show so i'm problably gonna get a model from there. but i have one question. should i get a model that u build or thats already built?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by low s-10@Aug 29 2003, 01:09 PM
oh ok. i'm going to a car show so i'm problably gonna get a model from there. but i have one question. should i get a model that u build or thats already built?
Build it! What fun is it to buy one already done, unlees maybe you mean redoing a prepainted or something.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i guess. but if i build it u think i'll need to get axels from hoppin hydros if they dont fit?i have daddy diamond wheels. i already know what i'm going to do with the paint. i'm going to give it to a graffiti artist i know so he can airbrush it for like $15.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by low s-10@Aug 29 2003, 01:48 PM
i think i might need axles
yeah maybe but I would have to see what you are working with, I f you need some let me know and I will send you a couple extras from my Spinteks

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 29 2003, 03:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 29 2003, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--low s-10@Aug 29 2003, 12:40 PM
lowchrome? never heard of it before :dunno:
"lowcrome" is one of the guys in my club. i thought he put some wires on his expedition but i just looked right now and they are alloys my bad ;)[/b][/quote]
i had 26's on it

but the 20" look tight on it :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts