LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved out here to southern Cali, and I'm tryin to put a 3-5 or a 4-6 drop on a 96 Yukon. I don't want to do a bullshit job, but I don't need topline shit, either. Just something that will drop it, but still have it ridin smooth. I want to know if anyone on here can tell me whats the best way to go about doing this here (should I buy all the parts myself, and then get a suspension place to do it for me, or should I just get some place and let them get everything and do it all at once?) Also, can anyone on here gimme some good numbers on the shit I need to drop it? How much should it cost me to get done? PLEASE gimme some help, i don't know shit about suspension. I know yall know yall shit on here, so I thought I'd ask. Let me know...

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Yukon Drop.??? 2wd drive or 4x4....... either way... use a drop kit from DJM Suspension, Bell tech or even Chassis Tech.... they will give ya what ya want....

Either a shackle and hanger kit for the rear will drop da azz 4 inches
or a flip kit which can drop it from 5 to 7 inches

up front drop spindles and coils if 2wd for 4-5 inch drop and if 4x4 torsion keys for 3-4 inch drop.....

this should do the trick

;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, bruh...good looking out
looks good to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts