LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know the specs on the pioneer deck I dont know the model number but its the one with the annoying ass dolphin display you guys probley know the one im talking about already tried searching but cant find anything on it without the model number.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
There were many models with the dolphin display, but the one that pops in my mind is the

DEH P9300, this deck was very popular a few years back.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Jan 16 2010, 10:27 PM~16313250
There were many models with the dolphin display, but the one that pops in my mind is the

DEH P9300, this deck was very popular a few years back.
:no: it looks kinda like that one though ill try to get a pic up of it later all im trying to figure out is how many volts the outputs on it are.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually it looks almost exactly like that one but the volume and track selection buttons are different and it has the button let the face down on the top right corner.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Originally posted by gizmo1@Jan 16 2010, 10:05 PM~16313546
:no: it looks kinda like that one though ill try to get a pic up of it later all im trying to figure out is how many volts the outputs on it are.

Most of these decks during this era had 4 volt to 6.5 volt pre-outs, but I could be wrong in dealing with the model that you are trying to find specs on. Hope you can find the specific model number bro. Do you remember at least what year the radio was purchased?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts