LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the phone number for Hi-Low Hydraulics???...I went to their website but that phone number says it is no longer in service....I really need to contact them cause I'm ready to order my hydraulics...THANKS

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Lo@Jan 8 2004, 03:31 PM
Does anyone have the phone number for Hi-Low Hydraulics???...I went to their website but that phone number says it is no longer in service....I really need to contact them cause I'm ready to order my hydraulics...THANKS
NEWS FLASH THE OUT OF BUSSINESS MAN SORRY

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Lo@Jan 8 2004, 06:31 PM
:0

Last edited by [email protected] at Jan 8 2004, 07:24 PM

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Originally posted by Hi-Lo@Jan 8 2004, 03:31 PM
Yo man check this out, I spoke with a guy who is kinda taking care of Hi-Low Hyrdaulics, now that Mando is pretty much done for.

you can go to this website for more info, and I will pm you

HoppingLow.com

The guy running the website has help the single pump championship for many years and uses Hi-Low. He is in southern cali and can help you out.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Dave and Brett are good people I know where hi low has their products made and they can still be had

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle+Jan 9 2004, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Top_Dog_Calistyle @ Jan 9 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Hi-Lo@Jan 8 2004, 03:31 PM
Yo man check this out, I spoke with a guy who is kinda taking care of Hi-Low Hyrdaulics, now that Mando is pretty much done for.

you can go to this website for more info, and I will pm you

HoppingLow.com

The guy running the website has help the single pump championship for many years and uses Hi-Low. He is in southern cali and can help you out.[/b][/quote]
its hoppinlow.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am looking for a hydraulic kit...know of any good used or new around Texas?????

·
Registered
2 Posts
sup ppl looking for HI LOW .. we didnt go out of bizznez we moved to el paso tx, and the number is (915) 781-2107 ask for mando or eli for price quotes , and we are currently making a new web site so when its up and running ill let every one know ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts