LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my father bought me a new car its a 1990 chrysler newyorker.. not the greatest car but it is really clean.. no dents, new paint, leather seats.. now i orderd 14 inch daytons with whitewalls for my fathers caddilac but he sold that without telling me so now the rims and tires will be here in like a week or so.. so i plan on putting them on my car..so i would like to air bag it... i have about 1500 dollers to spend on the air kit.. and i was wondering where can i get the kit (like a site or something).. btw im going to be installing it my self but i just need like an estimate cost for a good kit.. not looking for a really fast kit, just something that i can do f.b.s.s with.. thanks a bunch guys and merry christmas

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i thought about going to get it there but... i need to know what i need... like will the hole complete kit come with everything i need to get it going so i dont gotta go hunt for parts at a hardware store

Thanks SLAMinIT! and merry christmas

·
Registered
265 Posts
no prob ,same to u,just give em a call they should have everything but the power wire

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol im new at this shit so im like a newb at air.. and this is a fwd car.. and i dont wanna go threw fucking around with hydros and then have the tranny fuck up and then not have a ride.. but i need to know if the installation is easy or do i need to have a shop install it..

·
Registered
384 Posts
post piks when u get ur rims on

·
Registered
82 Posts
i WILL SELL YOU A KIT FOR 1550 SHIPPED THIS IS THE FASTEST AND BULLET PROOF KIT ON THE MARKET

1 3/4HRS COMPRESSOR
8 DIRECT ACTION VALVES
4 2600 BAGS
HOSE AND FITTING KIT
10 SWITCH PREWIRED SWITCH BOX
FRONT AND REAR BRACKETS
ALL RELAYS AND CIRCUIT BEAKERS
1 6 GALLON TANK
1 150PSI PRESSURE SWITCH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts