1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
don't know but that is a fuckin' clean ride

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Maybe my monitor color's off, the 1st pic of that honda before the flop looks close, but it's a computer screen. I just posted because I was just looking at pouroff cans at work trying to get a similar color for someone else on layitlow in the paint & body section. I told someone a 64 was a stock color, and I wanted to see if I had any other met baby blues that would work. I had the honda color & code, looked similar to me. Also had a 92 mitsubishi color, I didn't write the code on it, but it was for a 92 delica van and it's called arctic blue.
If you're smart enough to google "honda color opal blue metallic" like you did , then you can google silverblue and arcticblue and all those others and find the one you like on a stock car on google images. I was just trying to help.
I do have all the color inquiry software on my laptop, I can look up colors but there's no sample, I have to look em up in decks and books at work.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sixtyfourchevy I greatly appreciate your help. These are the closest matches I've found up to now.

2007 Hyundai Sonata GLS

1961 Jaguar MK2

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found pretty much the same color on this bigbody. Could it be that HOK makes this color ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts