LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you have the skills already to install hydraulics then installing an air ride will be more then simple for you. All you need is 8 valves which are simple as hell two wire hook ups one of which is a ground. The plumbing is simple, the welding should be easy for you if youve done juice. Just as long as the bag doesnt rub then youll be fine.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
valves

front bag

rear set up with air waves irs suspention

rear air waves and rear valves

Last edited by joebomber52 at Aug 27 2003, 10:52 AM

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the responses. I havent really gotten to far into it. But from what I gather. $ valves are used to open and inflate the bags and the other 4 are to dump. And the valves should wire up the same as hydro dumps. What kinda pressure is used in different settups and how does it affect performance? Still kinda want some diagrams too.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
simone i see it as being easier than hydro cuz there is a individual prong off the switch for it's designated valve no selonoids the valves i am running fuck i'll get back to you on that

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you have the skills already to install hydraulics then installing an air ride will be more then simple for you. All you need is 8 valves which are simple as hell two wire hook ups one of which is a ground. The plumbing is simple, the welding should be easy for you if youve done juice. Just as long as the bag doesnt rub then youll be fine.
How long does it take to install air ride on a 61 impala?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts