Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

looking for something that would look similar in bc/cc. ill post a fender

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont trust myself witih spraying candy so im thinking of just using a bc/cc. going to add some lime gold to the clear. thinking probably a bc that looks like a pagan gold and add the lime gold to give it a green tint

Attachments

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
hey eric what are you trying to accomplish bro?.........are you trying to darken up the color or add fades or what?

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
the closest thing to that is i think on the older KIA's or some other little cheap ass foreign car like that.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah was thinking a kia color but dont have the books on me.

nah, not shooting it over the car, just under the car. can make a big mess in my neck of the woods, plus i have clear laying around. just wanted to go get some base, spray it and shoot something close to the color. ill shoot a panel out first, but thought maybe someone had some pics of something in a two stage

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

think this might be something to look at 2002 Kia Cinco sunburst gold

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
that looks like a color that will match up pretty good eric.........keep in mind that since the car is flaked and the rest will not be unless you do candy it will not match up perfect anyway.......but who cares bro........if it looks good then it looks good..............what i'm doing to my ;incoln i sthe same thing as what you are saying and i'm not doing it candy........just something nice to match.....our course my car is multicolored but it will still look good bro...... :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i dont care, plus i want to drive it around. dont plan on fixing chips and scratches. pain in the ass. dont need the flake or want it floating around the block. i think this will be cool, just need to shoot a panel.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
only problem (not problem, more of a complication) is that my car in the shade is green

1 - 10 of 10 Posts