LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK YALL I NEED HELP FINDING WHOLESALE SITES ON DA WEB I KNOW IVE FOUND A FEW BUT CANT FIND TO MANY. IVE HAD MY STORE OPEN SINCE JULY AND BUSINESS IS SLOW FIGURED ITS TIME TO LOOK INTO NEW STUFF ILL CHECK ANYTHING OUT. PLEASE NO ADULT STUFF MY LIL BRO WORKS FOR ME SO THAT WOULDNT BE A HEALTHY IDEA. LEAVE THEM ON HERE WEATHER WEBSITES OR NAMES OF BUSINESSES WITH PHONE NUMBERS AND ILL CHECK INTO THEM THANKS YALL

·
Banned
5,901 Posts
i can offer you whole sale prices on a whole shit load of stuff from shoes to clothes, bags, coats, etc. so if you interested hit me up. They are great quality at even better prices. my website is www.rgtrades.info . You can email me, or even call me at 708-539-6831. talk to you later.

·
Banned
5,901 Posts
WELL WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN FOR, ELECTRONICS, CLOTHES, APPAREL, HATS. LET ME KNOW AND I CAN MOST LIKILY HOOK YOU UP.

RG TRADES

·
Registered
398 Posts
lowrico knows what he's talking about and has a huge selection :thumbsup:

·
Registered
976 Posts
TRY VIATRADING.COM THEY ARE LOCATED IN INGLWOOD CA. TALK TO ORLANDO HE HELP ME OUT. THEY GOT ALOT DIFFRENT STUFF. GOOD LUCK.

·
Registered
271 Posts
There is a place called the Wholesale house in Hicksville Ohio that has crazy low wholesale prices on brand name audio...I had a friend a couple years ago who's dad had a autobody shop and I told him about the place...he called them and got a catalog..You have to have a tax id # to get one...Anyway i bought a 100ft roll of dynamat for 79.00 and laid my whole car out with it....In there new catalog they have alpine decks under 80.00 bucks, which are selling on ebay for 189.99...You see the price cut.....I love wholesale...

·
PosterPosterPosterPoster
26,311 Posts
Originally posted by LoudMouf_kustoms@Nov 22 2008, 05:22 PM~12231370
OK YALL I NEED HELP FINDING WHOLESALE SITES ON DA WEB I KNOW IVE FOUND A FEW BUT CANT FIND TO MANY. IVE HAD MY STORE OPEN SINCE JULY AND BUSINESS IS SLOW FIGURED ITS TIME TO LOOK INTO NEW STUFF ILL CHECK ANYTHING OUT. PLEASE NO ADULT STUFF MY LIL BRO WORKS FOR ME SO THAT WOULDNT BE A HEALTHY IDEA. LEAVE THEM ON HERE WEATHER WEBSITES OR NAMES OF BUSINESSES WITH PHONE NUMBERS AND ILL CHECK INTO THEM THANKS YALL
HOWS UNDERGROUND HIP HOP MOVEMENT OVER THERE? PSYCHO REALM IS LOOKING FOR RETAILERS. THEY SALE HOT OVER HERE IN THE WEST COAST DONT KNOW ABOUT OVER THERE

We're looking for wholesalers, retailers, distributors, and sales representatives to sell our clothing, music, and merchandise worldwide.

We are pleased to announce two new companies we will be launching in 2009 - Sickside Clothing Company and Casualty Skateboards. Sickside Clothing Company will offer shirts, tanks, hoodies, girl tops, boyshort panties, jerseys, and casual wear, as well as Psycho Realm and Sick Symphonies band merchandise and music. Casualty Skateboards will offer skateboards and skatewear, including shirts, hoodies, headwear, dvds and stickers.

Right now were only taking wholesale orders from stores to allow them to get business traffic.

If you are interested in purchasing our clothing and merchandise, let us know so we can send you the new catalog. Even if you're a hustler or an entrepeneur thinking about opening a clothing store, get at us.

We can also use sales reps in other parts of the U.S. and around the world. If you're interested in joining our sales team, let us know...

Big Duke

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by sleonard13@Mar 21 2009, 02:57 PM~13346520
There is a place called the Wholesale house in Hicksville Ohio that has crazy low wholesale prices on brand name audio...I had a friend a couple years ago who's dad had a autobody shop and I told him about the place...he called them and got a catalog..You have  to have a tax id # to get one...Anyway i bought a 100ft roll of dynamat for 79.00 and laid my whole car out with it....In there new catalog they have alpine decks under 80.00 bucks, which are selling on ebay for 189.99...You see the price cut.....I love wholesale...

Good place.

I tried to set up a whole sale account with them a couple years ago, but they told me I need a picture of my store front & a copy of my buisness in the local phone book. they wouldnt take just my Tax ID # & Vendors Licence. :uh:

Basicly Told me No Home Buisnesses allowed, because its not fair to the buisnesses who pay an over head :uh:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
wholesale house sucks, I dealt with them for years, they over charge on shipping, and most of their stuff is crap, some of the stuff is good, wirings kits etc the little stuff. The name brand stuff though is not too great on pricing esp once they hit you with the shipping costs. My 2 cents. Shop around and compare prices. They also have a place in FL, sometimes you could get better deals at the FL one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts