LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a numbers matching 283 in my 65 impala that runs perfectly but want to switch to a 350. I am interested in anything you have, long or short block, or complete engine. Let me know what you have. Will pay cash.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
check your pm bro. I know a guy that has two 350s and has a stock 283 and tranny for sale. Only catch is it is in Central Florida. Shipping would be a good clip. Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got a 400 sbc plus extras. Rebuildable. It came in a car I bought and the guy who sold it to me said it was siezed. It wasnt siezed it had just spun a bearing barely. Already been to my machinist and he said the crank would need a mild grind and the block should be rehoned just because. The motor was brand new and had like 1200 miles on it. You can still see perfect crosshatching and shit in the cylinders. lmk

I also have a 1970 sbc 4 bolt main and crank and some 350 heads.

Located in the Seattle area.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by vazquejs@Oct 11 2007, 06:17 AM~8975822
check your pm bro.  I know a guy that has two 350s and has a stock 283 and tranny for sale.  Only catch is it is in Central Florida.  Shipping would be a good clip.  Thanks.

PM Returned!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by leesautobodycustom@Oct 11 2007, 07:58 AM~8976167
I got a 400 sbc plus extras. Rebuildable. It came in a car I bought and the guy who sold it to me said it was siezed. It wasnt siezed it had just spun a bearing barely. Already been to my machinist and he said the crank would need a mild grind and the block should be rehoned just because. The motor was brand new and had like 1200 miles on it. You can still see perfect crosshatching and shit in the cylinders. lmk
I also have a 1970 sbc 4 bolt main and crank and some 350 heads.
Located in the Seattle area.
Post some pics of those if you could. Seattle is a short drive away. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts