·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How big you want it? I can make the file size 1.8 TB (not GB, not MB). But don't ask me to. I'm guessing that will be something like 80" x 80"

Notice no water mark or any text, just a virgin image. Don't forget to give credit.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Oct 10 2007, 12:31 AM~8966159
How big you want it? I can make the file size 1.8 TB (not GB, not MB). But don't ask me to. I'm guessing that will be something like 80" x 80" 

Notice no water mark or any text, just a virgin image. Don't forget to give credit.
You know it brother :thumbsup:

I dont matter how you post it up what i do is print it up on the machine 11x 17 and then from there it gets blown up manually to what ever size i want up to 60 X42 and if you got any more i can put all the info on a CD and do a searchable text .

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm.......

See PM.

That's one of eight, I hear there's another manual out there, still hunting it down.

Next up, my search is for an original Adel blue prints, I know who's got them.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Oct 10 2007, 12:41 AM~8966253
Hmm.......

See PM.

That's one of eight, I hear there's another manual out there, still hunting it down.

Next up, my search is for an original Adel blue prints, I know who's got them.

let me know i could defenetly put those on CDs and if you want it done let me know, i know your cool peeps and ill do it for no charge. I can even do full manuals and put multiple ones on one CD so you can probably put about 30 manuals on one cd with the searchable text.

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by 41bowtie@Oct 9 2007, 09:50 PM~8966339
let me know i could defenetly put those on CDs and if you want it done let me know, i know your cool peeps and ill do it for no charge. I can even do full manuals and put multiple ones on one CD so you can probably put about 30 manuals on one cd with the searchable text.
:0 :cheesy: :cool:

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Oct 10 2007, 12:31 AM~8966159

why would you make a file size 1.8 terrabytes? thats HUGE!

and does that dump have the manual override? is that what im seeing in the blue print? i think all dumps should be like that...

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Oct 9 2007, 11:05 PM~8966433
why would you make a file size 1.8 terrabytes? thats HUGE!

and does that dumo have the manual override? is that what im seeing in the blue print? i think all dumps should be like that...
Yes, all the big greens are like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts