LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i have to wait for another chassis for my copper 63, i had bought this kit for that purpose but it has different fenders so i decided to go ahead and build this one for an upcoming model show in OCT. Let me know what you guys think cause i'm still deciding if i should go with a WHITE PEARL TOP or do the TOP CANDY LIME also.???????I'm kinda stuck on this one cause if i go all LIME i can do a tan interior.

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by awbcrazy@Sep 13 2006, 07:34 AM~6162335
lookin sick! what wheels are those?
there from MANDOS MASTERPICES. he made these wheels.

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MINI, no there the same wheels haven't been able to finish the copper one cause i'm waiting for the original chassis cause i cant find that kit at my local hobby shops, so decided to put them on this kit, or which ones do you think will look better????

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Sep 13 2006, 11:04 AM~6162543
MINI, no there the same wheels haven't been able to finish the copper one cause i'm waiting for the original chassis cause i cant find that kit at my local hobby shops, so decided to put them on this kit, or which ones do you think will look better????

On the rides that you have shown with the frist set look good but the set inside the 155 /75 -13s look aloy cleaner ! I would try to see what the frist set looks like in that tire!

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn decisions, decisions!!!! well i'm going for a dropped look so i was thinking of using MANDOS WHEELS(the short one on the left) cause it will drop the 63 more. :confused: :dunno:

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Ram2003@Sep 13 2006, 10:32 AM~6163797
Where did you get the trunk setup?
the pumps o bought from PEGASUS, the speaker box i made and AMPS from SCALE LOWS. The batteries come with the kit.

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks all.ill go with the white top. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
GOOD DECISION,THE WITHE TOP LOOKS BADASS

1 - 20 of 126 Posts