LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got all these parts, all NIB,

prices listed are from The Hubbards catalog( for reference)

Make offers on some or all of this stuff.


1 pair armrest bases 59.95
1 battery tray with top clamp 24.95
1 tissue dispenser 74.95
1 trunk weatherstrip 24.95
1 pair exterior side mirrors 79.90
1 left side rear antenna 69.95
1 right side dummy antenna 64.95
1 pair front fender "vee" emblems 48.95
1 set front fender bar ornaments 124.95
1 pair hood hinge springs 30.00
1 pair chrome door lock knobs 5.00
1 pair door hinge pins and bushings 24.00
1 pair rear quarter SS emblems 52.95
NOS door handles with buttons and gaskets 90.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,533 Posts
i heard that fool is out of the game and bought a chevy powered ford
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by lone star@Jul 23 2005, 02:45 PM
60, cruiser skirts, conti kit... :0

i can dig that
[snapback]3464294[/snapback]​

takin it back to the old school :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,057 Posts
damn hes got a 60 now
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by bigjaydogg@Jul 23 2005, 10:26 PM
damn hes got a 60 now
[snapback]3467666[/snapback]​

yeah but only for a month or two :uh:
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Jul 23 2005, 05:16 PM
takin it back to the old school  :biggrin:
[snapback]3465708[/snapback]​

I have a NOS set of Foxcraft cruisers if your interested Dan
 

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lone star@Jul 24 2005, 10:40 AM
you cant chrome stainless  :uh:
[snapback]3468671[/snapback]​
actually, you can, it just sometimes doesnt hold well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz@Jul 24 2005, 12:22 PM
:uh:
[snapback]3468884[/snapback]​
and you? you fuck! Will repop hood hinges and springs be ok in chrome? you never answered my pm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Jul 24 2005, 09:31 AM
and you? you fuck! Will repop hood hinges and springs be ok in chrome? you never answered my pm?
[snapback]3468920[/snapback]​
i have been waiting for an answer from someone, but my emailaccount is fucked, i'll get back to you soon Mr. my car got into Street Customs again, you fuck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Jul 23 2005, 12:19 PM
Ok, got all these parts, all NIB,

prices listed are from The Hubbards catalog( for reference)

Make offers on some or all of this stuff.
1 pair armrest bases 59.95
1 battery tray with top clamp 24.95
1 tissue dispenser 74.95
1 trunk weatherstrip 24.95
1 pair exterior side mirrors 79.90
1 left side rear antenna 69.95
1 right side dummy antenna 64.95
1 pair front fender "vee" emblems 48.95
1 set front fender bar ornaments 124.95
1 pair hood hinge springs 30.00
1 pair chrome door lock knobs 5.00
1 pair door hinge pins and bushings 24.00
1 pair rear quarter SS emblems 52.95
NOS door handles with buttons and gaskets 90.00
[snapback]3463713[/snapback]​
Dan, I just printed and faxed my homie your for sale list of parts. He needs some goodies for his 2nd 63 rag. I'll let you know what he says. :cool:
 

Attachments

·
Face Puncher
Joined
·
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Jul 24 2005, 12:38 PM
Dan, I just printed and faxed my homie your for sale list of parts. He needs some goodies for his 2nd 63 rag. I'll let you know what he says. :cool:
[snapback]3468942[/snapback]​
nice car, one day I'll have a black 63 ss drop top
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top