LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got 2 brand new amps which are a pioneer 760 w amp and a mtx 81000d and a nearly new rockford fosgate 600w amp make me resionable offers on them and i also have a bunch of brand new air tools so tell me what u need.....i got gravity feed paint guns, impact wrenchs, die grinders, sand blasters, d.a. sanders, ect..... all in the box never used

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i need some 13 inch wires with or without tires and some 64 impala vert parts if someone wants to work out a trade

·
Registered
16,190 Posts
Originally posted by lowdown64ss@Aug 21 2005, 03:08 PM~3665672
i got 2 brand new amps which are a pioneer 760 w amp and a mtx 81000d and a nearly new rockford fosgate 600w amp make me resionable offers on them and i also have a bunch of brand new air tools so tell me what u need.....i got gravity feed paint guns, impact wrenchs, die grinders, sand blasters, d.a. sanders, ect..... all in the box never used
You got any pics of the paint gun? What kind is it?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking for mostly chrome stuff for the 64, not so much trim but suspension and engine and engine compartment stuff...just let me know what u got and i might want it...ill post pics of tools and everything tommorow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts