LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations on being recognized again for your accomplishments and continued top quality restorations. I know its been a struggle in this shitty economy but while others have fallen off the radar BTC is still the leader in 57-64 Chevys just about anywhere. I wish you and the crew continued success in 2010 and beyond! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TrueOGcadi@Feb 6 2010, 10:15 PM~16536822
:uh:
:dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Feb 6 2010, 10:43 PM~16536536
Congratulations on being recognized again for your accomplishments and continued top quality restorations. I know its been a struggle in this shitty economy but while others have fallen off the radar BTC is still the leader in 57-64 Chevys just about anywhere. I wish you and the crew continued success in 2010 and beyond!  :biggrin:
thanks homie . :cool:

·
Registered
5,254 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Feb 6 2010, 10:43 PM~16536536
Congratulations on being recognized again for your accomplishments and continued top quality restorations. I know its been a struggle in this shitty economy but while others have fallen off the radar BTC is still the leader in 57-64 Chevys just about anywhere. I wish you and the crew continued success in 2010 and beyond!  :biggrin:
that my uso congratz!!!!!!jah bless

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
damn brents a brown noser, but couldnt have said it any better.,congrats big homie

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
that my uso congratz!!!!!!jah bless
[/quote.
thanks big uce that means alot to me ..one love

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
very good interview :cool: i hope some of the younger generation take this and try a little harder. i think john made some very good points. the china situation and also how as a business you cant just focus on lowridning if you want to suceed.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FRIEND JOHN KENNEDY , SINCE I MOVED FROM TEXAS AND BECOME CLOSE FRIENDS WITH THIS MAN AND HID GREAT FAMILY I CAN SAY HE HAS THE BEST KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE TO GIVE WHEN IT COME TO THIS CAR LIFE WE LIVE "EVEN WHEN HE SAID STEP IT UP AND GET A CHEVY" ;) , HE ALLWAYS PUTS ASIDE HIS PERSONAL FEELINGS TO GIVE THE BEST GUIDANCE EVEN WHEN ITS NOT ABOUT THESE CARS. YOU ARE A ICON BROTHER :thumbsup: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WELL DESERVED

NOW MAKE SURE MY SPACE IS OPEN HH IS ON THE WAY :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Originally posted by HUSTLE_HARDER_63@Feb 7 2010, 10:40 PM~16545010
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FRIEND JOHN KENNEDY , SINCE I MOVED FROM TEXAS AND BECOME CLOSE FRIENDS WITH THIS MAN AND HID GREAT FAMILY I CAN SAY HE HAS THE BEST KNOWLEDGE AND ADVICE TO GIVE WHEN IT COME TO THIS CAR LIFE WE LIVE "EVEN WHEN HE SAID STEP IT UP AND GET A CHEVY" ;) , HE ALLWAYS PUTS ASIDE HIS PERSONAL FEELINGS TO GIVE THE BEST GUIDANCE EVEN WHEN ITS NOT ABOUT THESE CARS. YOU ARE A ICON BROTHER  :thumbsup: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WELL DESERVED

NOW MAKE SURE MY SPACE IS OPEN HH IS ON THE WAY :biggrin:
:biggrin: WAITIN ON YOU HOMIE :biggrin: P.S. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
:cool: DAMMMMM JOHN NICE PROPS IN THE MAGAZINE YOU DESERVE THE ARTICLE AND MANY MORE.... KEEP IT UP HOLMES AND KEEP BUILDING THEM CHEVYS CLEAN AS A MUGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 44 Posts