LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to go down to the hobby shops and buy cars to make lowriders outta them, you know like just slam them or prop them into a 3wheel or whatever, but about 5 years ago i purchaced a 64 impala at the hobby shop for like 30bucks and it had an electric motor in it to make the back or front go up. so i cut the rear axle to get a 3 wheel movement, but i am wondering how i can get the fron to actually HOP. if you guys know how i could do this that would be great.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
i bought 1 about 5 years ago 2... its lindinberg.....it came with that ugly ass set of hubcaped daytons and no whitewalls on the tires... man i used to love those... then i wired up 12 AA batteries to the switch and that bitch damn there blew up!!!! it burnt out really quicc cuz of 12 batts..... it was fun...!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shit man, i cant even remember .its about 8.5 inches long,3inches wide,1.75inches high..thats all i know//

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
yeah.... i had mine damn there flippin over on a 2 second hold on the switch cuz i had no toggle switches... i had a stock "rocker switch"

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by 83fleet91front@Sep 23 2005, 09:15 PM~3875437
yeah.... i had mine damn there flippin over on a 2 second hold on the switch cuz i had no toggle switches... i had a stock "rocker switch"
um hey do you have that lrb article of jevrieses thing on "how to modify a linberg"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts