LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fascinating Sounds & D J Frank Perez Presents (Halloween Monster Bash Carshow Sat,Oct,22
Napredak Hall 770 Montague Express Way Off 880 Freeway Or 101 Freeway In San Jose C.A. Car Show Time 10:00 Am To 5:00 Pm
Move In Time 5:30Am To 9:00Am Day Of Show
Pre reg Now $25.00 A Car Day Due Date Oct,1,2005 Or $35.00Day Of Show
Bikes $15.00 Due Dat Oct,1,2005 Or $20.00 Day Of Show.
Kids Jumpers, Sack Races, Pumpkin Carving Contest, And More.

(Halloween Monster Bash Dance In The Hall)
From 7:00Pm T0 12:00Am $10.00 A Person
More Info. Frank Perez (408)509-3064

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by gmo442@Aug 23 2005, 08:20 PM~3679584
any moveins the day before, or just the morning of the show??

I am on the phone with Frank and asked him about this and he said that he will talk to the owner if he can let the cars comin the day b4...As soon as I find out IO will post it on here to let everyone know...thanks for asking.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
if anyone has been trying to get a hold of Frank Perez he has lost his phone but he still has his answering machine on..So whn you call him leave a message and he will get back to all his calls..He should be getting his phone in the mail today or tomorrow..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey compa or bear please have frank try to call me ASAP I don't have his new # and I'm trying to get together with you guys...so hit me up soon! 209-688-0926 Santiago oh by the way check out the new wheels that I slapped on my burbabn tell what you think!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by Top_Dog_Calistyle@Oct 10 2005, 02:37 PM~3976433
Question:

The Halloween Monster Bash DANCE that goes on that night, is that for the kids? the adults or both??

FOR BOTH ADULTS AND KIDS I BELIEVE..I AM GOING TO BE WITH FRANK TOMORROW WORKING WITH HIM WILL POST UP LATER ON TOMORROW ABOUT IT

·
Registered
95 Posts
AM ON PHONE AT THE MOMENT WITH FRANK AND IT IS OPEN FOR ALL AGES...PLUS GUESS WAT LEAVE ALL THE ALCHOL BEHIND THERE IS GOING TO BE A BAR AT THE DANCE.....AND DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR GHOULAGE (SCARIEST) COSTUME AND THE FUNNIEST AND ORIGNAL COSTUME..BECAUSE THERE WILL BE COSTUMES CONTESTS AND RAFFLES...TICKETS ARE GOING TO BE SOLD SEPERATELY FROM THE SHOW....AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE SOLD AT THE GATE..SO LOOK FOR ME AT THE GATE IF YOU WANT TO BUY THE TICKETS....

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Originally posted by bigbearsj@Oct 11 2005, 11:31 AM~3981387
AM ON PHONE AT THE MOMENT WITH FRANK AND IT IS OPEN FOR ALL AGES...PLUS GUESS WAT LEAVE ALL THE ALCHOL BEHIND THERE IS GOING TO BE A BAR AT THE DANCE.....AND DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR GHOULAGE (SCARIEST) COSTUME AND THE FUNNIEST AND ORIGNAL COSTUME..BECAUSE THERE WILL BE COSTUMES CONTESTS AND RAFFLES...TICKETS ARE GOING TO BE SOLD AT THE SHOW..
Right on Big Bear, thanks for the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will be posting up categories and the lineup for who is going to perform for the dance and car show in the next few days...

·
Registered
268 Posts
So what's up with this show?? I have not heard too much about it lately.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by Kontrol Phreaks@Oct 14 2005, 11:42 AM~4000214
I saw it asked, but no answer. Are they going to have a car hop contest or anything ? Also what about vendors.
Just talked to my partner frank, And he was telling me that there is going to be a Car-hop contest.... Single-pump $200 (1st place only). Double-pump $200 (1st place only also). 3 makes a category. And as far as Vendors? For a 10x10 booth $200.00

1 - 20 of 26 Posts