LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok the parts that are on there i just threw on b/c i found the frame at work! as far as the frame itself nobody is liking the way it looks? or it could look right if finished?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
i like that frame....just paint it a nice colour...and if u want some body work...but it will look good with new paint....

but yea fenders whitewalls, drop the seat more , new chain and ne new parts u want ;)

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
it would look nice with skirts and the saet post cut out

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
yeah do that!!!! cut the seatpost out!! and then add a skirt so it has a diamond shape in the middle like so <>

if u dont get it just say and ill try to do it on mspaint lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Sep 12 2005, 06:52 AM~3796946
yeah do that!!!! cut the seatpost out!! and then add a skirt so it has a diamond shape in the middle like so    <>
if u dont get it just say and ill try to do it on mspaint lol
so if i cut the seat post do i still lower the seat or cut it down also (not trying to sound stupid i am new to this) also what is a "skirt"

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by 86capricehittin3wheel@Sep 12 2005, 06:02 PM~3800750
so if i cut the seat post do i still lower the seat or cut it down also (not trying to sound stupid i am new to this) also what is a "skirt"
:twak:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by 86capricehittin3wheel@Sep 12 2005, 06:08 PM~3800805
lol sorry 81low i am new to bike building!!!

its cool! but really get rid of that frame like u said u got it for free sell it and get another one just my opinion "to each his own"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the help !! i think i'm gonna cut it and post some pics first snce it was free i can practice on it and if it doesn't look right then i will get rid of it! thanks for the idea's!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts