LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up every one!, I always visit the site and now im ready to be a member of this forum and get some of my models posted here. you guys do exeptional work, props to all.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
:wave: :wave:

Hey Welcome to Lay it Low! Your right there are some AMAZING builders on hear! Ive leared alot by being a member of LIL. Just Ask if you need any help with ANYTHING!

Again WELCOME!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will try to upload pics of my models on here as soon as I can get familiar with the system, but the only bad thing is that they not low lows. I got street rods hot rods and anyother type of rods u can think of

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by 1badassMALIBU@Sep 28 2006, 12:45 AM~6260769
What up every one!, I always visit the site and now im ready to be a member of this forum and get some of my models posted here. you guys do exeptional work, props to all.
Well dont be bull shittin where are your rides !

LOL! I am clown your find out soon That if your a ture builder and have a sence of when someone is playing around that this is a very Brother like Form ! Welcome to LIL ! and for real post up what you got ! But on a side note ! If you know you have a gang of question to ask Keep them all in 1 topic and not start like a 1,000,000,000 topic ! Just make your self a topic that says

MALIBU NEEDS HELP!

and that way we know that you need it LOL! But its all good to start a topic on your builds ! Its easy to follow thing this way ! And for all yours that are already done just do what the big builder MARINATE did and start a topic the says you name you use on here and that these are you built models !

If you need any info or have question that you dont want to post just PM members that you think will be able to help you ! But Be warn there are a few kids still on here so watch what you post ! AND PLEASE Leave all the none model relate BS in the OFF TOPIC !

By the way ! BUILD PLASTIC ! Leave the diecast for wantabees and for the collectors ! LOL! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
:cool: :wave:

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by 1badassMALIBU@Sep 28 2006, 01:15 AM~6260949
how can add posts from my fotki pics?
I dont know but i use Photobucket ! Its free and very easy to link to this site !

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Welcome aboard!! This is a great place to learn a lot of new tricks and techniques. Lets see what you got...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:wave: :wave:

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
welcome to the site post up your goods and try to stay on topic and everything shall bang off pretty well :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
WELCOME TO LIL HOMIE,POST UR RIDEZ. IF U NEED ANY HELP FEEL FREE TO ASK N E 1. WE AT LIL R LIKE A BIG FAMILIS SO WE GOT EACH OTHER'S BACK.ONCE AGAIN WELCOME!!!!

:biggrin: :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts