LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We at the LOWRIDER NATIONALS have been talking to many club members about how we can make the Nationals THE BEST AND MOST well-respected car show in the country. One of the most important issues that has been voiced is the judging. As the NEW owners it is the first thing we worked on - to revamp the judging and here is what we did.

To ensure that we have the best, well respected show in the country, we have brought together at team of judges that are second to none. To make sure the judging is as fair as possible we have judges from Northern Cali, Mid Cali and Southern Cal and even Nevada.

You can win at the Nationals. We now have judges that have been judging for many years. They all have been on the Lowrider Magazine tour and have judged cars from coast to coast. They come highly recommended by the Lowrider community, that they are fair and well experienced. These judges and the Nationals have agreed and feel that it is only fair to STAY UNTIL THE LAST TROPHY HAS BEEN GIVEN OUT - in case we need to answer any questions or address any issues on the spot. Also, that every car will be judged no matter what happens. Every person that has entered a car DESERVES TO BE JUDGED.

We, the team at the Nationals, have set goals to make THE NATIONALS one of the most respected car shows in the country. We are encouraging everyone to work with us by sharing your thoughts on how to make this a great show. Please feel free to post it here. Thank you and we look forward to working with everyone who supports the sport of Lowriding. Visit us at LowriderNationals.com for more 411.
Rick Muñoz & Oralia Michel
Lowrider Nationals, Inc.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
sounds cool bu i heard that beach park is the spot cause of the price just 2 local big car clubs i verified with so far....its probably half and half right now????me myself i think im going to spend 45 just because maybe can have the best of both worlds go to show then leave early head to park..who cares about trophys and the money will only go to big turn table car anyways...just lookin to have the best possible time...cruisn and showin ....i drive my shit...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi gabeindacutlass - You will have a great time at Lowrider Nationals. Just added Junebug Slim and Sly bogie. See you on Sunday. LRN

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It crackalakin.
Four more days to tons of fun in the sun with the best in the west.

Summer Slam 2005, featuring the car show, live music concert and hop is set for Sunday, August 7, 2005 from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South "P" Street, Bakersfield, California.

The only urban custom car show to award a seven-diamond super bowl style championship ring. Raffles for custom car accessories, food booths, and bikini contest.
Performances by:
Baby Bash – Hip Hop Mega artist of "Suga Suga"
Nino Brown - of "Eye Candy"
Junebug Slim
Sly Boogie

New for 2005 is the "Bucket of the Year" contest - enter to win $1,000 in prizes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
just put the finishing touches on my car ill be there who cares about the price it looks like more talent coming out that day nowere to hop at the park the cops will be there just as hard couse last year to much traffic 4 a little park

·
Registered
709 Posts
everyone is going to the nationals after all The People have decided to give this new promoter a chance hopefully this show will be off the hook see all the homies there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts