LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2122 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WOULD LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ARE CLUB REPRESENT A NEW BEGINNING OF LIFE,FAMILY,FRIENDSHIPS AND IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF ARE FALLEN LOWRIDING BROTHER KELLY PHILLIPS!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WE WILL POST UP PICS SOON!!!!

·
Registered
25,225 Posts
YOU KNOW WHAT THE LAYITLOW LAW IS PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN?????????????

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:scrutinize: :

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
wow, didnt realize new life was in NC now.. kool deal

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts
:werd: :werd:

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by bloodline@Nov 21 2008, 01:01 PM~12221994
I WOULD LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ARE CLUB REPRESENT A NEW BEGINNING OF LIFE,FAMILY,FRIENDSHIPS AND IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF ARE FALLEN LOWRIDING BROTHER KELLY PHILLIPS!!
congrats on your chapter homie .is good to see more low riders in are state. :cool:

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Originally posted by cripn8ez@Nov 21 2008, 05:32 PM~12224247
YOU KNOW WHAT THE LAYITLOW LAW IS PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN?????????????

I think it's pretty obvious what the cars look like, seems to me like your short a few people

·
Registered
25,225 Posts
Originally posted by HiLoHyDrOs@Nov 22 2008, 07:38 PM~12231191
I think it's pretty obvious what the cars look like, seems to me like your short a few people

yeah u right ive seen there cars (WS cars now NL cars) but where not short a few people just got replacd with new ones !!!!!!!!!! glad u cats got a chance to start a chapter off that club its all gravey locz. face u must of went got ur car or did u start it with out one? anyway no beef loc i just have to make house calls now to nose up with u fools so beready lol......

ill post pics o the cars fo yea

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah u right ive seen there cars (WS cars now NL cars) but where not short a few people just got replacd with new ones !!!!!!!!!! glad u cats got a chance to start a chapter off that club its all gravey locz. face u must of went got ur car or did u start it with out one? anyway no beef loc i just have to make house calls now to nose up with u fools so beready lol......

ill post pics o the cars fo yea

Don't worry about it!!! U must have got your box fix?? anyway no beef Dog! And we will be waiting?? Tell your new members i said WHAT'S UP!!?? :scrutinize:

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts

·
SELL 0UT
2,737 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We have more pics coming of other member cars!!

1 - 20 of 2122 Posts