LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I just stumbled on a new Lindberg product called 1/25 Hottie '64 Impala Hopper.
Pricetag is pretty hefty, $26,99, so that makes me wonder what the car can do. On the box it sayes realistic hydraulic hopping action so lets hope it really does hop this time.
A closer look thru the box' window I see the same old "leg" setup so that would suggest it's a line controled car without steering and driving. ;)

Lindberg hopper

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah, I had seen these on towerhobbies website last night.......anyone seen one in action?

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I have some time today I will shoot some material of my 1/18 Convertible Homies hopper.
When you open the car you will notice that modding is not so very simple....loads of cramped up plastic junk. :biggrin: Modding a standard line controled lindberg hopper into a driving/steering RC version is more simple. ;)

Here's the link for Urban Nation videoclip...
Urban Nation Hopper cars

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 7 2005, 01:20 AM~3767024
When I have some time today I will shoot some material of my 1/18 Convertible Homies hopper.
When you open the car you will notice that modding is not so very simple....loads of cramped up plastic junk. :biggrin:  Modding a standard line controled lindberg hopper into a driving/steering RC version is more simple. ;)

Here's the link for Urban Nation videoclip...
Urban Nation Hopper cars

404 not found

The requested resource could not be found. :angry: :(

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts

:biggrin:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i checked out ya site jevries, you the fuckin' man, that shit is tight! i want one of those driveabke hoppers so bad

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
the urban nation video is off the hook man. you should make homies with hopping sticks. im cheep and use a ruler.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts