16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by TraditionalLowriding@Sep 19 2005, 06:52 PM~3846244
There's ads in a magazine? :uh:  That's strange! :confused:

i didnt notice, i go so quick through it. flip flip, car, car, car flip. anything not a car or a girl, dont notice. wonder why Ant's car is always in there? hmm, maybe cause he goes to every show and places. id figure theyd put in the winners, im sure no one wants to see a winner.

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HEY HOMIE YOU AIN'T GOT TO BE A SMART ASS, YOU PROBABLY ARE HIM

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey man, the subject just gets old. It's been said a million times, if you don't like the mag then don't read it.

Take care,
Mr. SmartAss.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
haha, nah im not Ant, i know him though. guy pays his own way to shows, built his car with his own hard earned money. funny to see the comments (that have been on here before) like that, especially when people dont know what they are talking about. as far as being a smart ass. people call me smart, people call me an ass. so probably holds true. point something out that i said isnt true and ill apologize. also if you dont enjoy the magazine, dont buy it. easy solution.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
oh yeah and the guy above me. he's pretty funny, but im sure thats not Anthony either , he post on a blue moon under his own name :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 19 2005, 07:17 PM~3846441
same shit different month fuck lrm
your opinions dont count since you dont even have a car.......right?

oh yea i forgot you have have 1990 s-10 sitting on some 17inch wires which you call a lowrider :dunno:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
:twak:

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by M.Cruz@Sep 19 2005, 08:06 PM~3846786
your opinions dont count since you dont even have a car.......right?
oh yea i forgot you have have 1990 s-10 sitting on some 17inch wires which you call a lowrider  :dunno:
yeah but i didnt call it a lowrider :nono: just remeber that shit head

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 20 2005, 10:13 AM~3850137
sorry bro, i was really tired and She was home

i was in SD for 4 days, and not even a, "hey albert, ill meet you somewhere in SD..." :angry: :angry: :angry:

we'll see whats up.... ;)

·
ARM CHAIR QUARTER BACK
4,665 Posts
Ive never been one to complain on this subject...BUT ...The features could be more in depth...more pics of the car and more angles...I dont care how many ads there are...just show more of the car!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts