[attachmentid=282308]
[attachmentid=282312]
[attachmentid=282315]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Originally posted by marinate@Sep 19 2005, 07:28 PM~3846092
MAGAZINE HAS AD'S LIKE CRAZY! I AM DIGGING THE CUUTY FROM ELITE THOUGH!! :biggrin:
yeah and there all dub rims :angry: shit my homie had to read the small print just to find someone who sells supremes! its getting sickening.......

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
didnt notice any ads in this magazine. thats because i just shoot past anything that doesnt have a car. always notice Ant's car on any page its on cause its a nice car and it wins.

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEAH THE CAR IS SICK HOMIE, BUT I ALSO THINK THERE IS OTHER NICE CARS OUT THE THAT NEED TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED. IN THE SAN DIEGO SHOOT NOT A SINGLE CAR FROM MAJESTICS MADE IT HOMIE AND THEY HAD OVER 20 CARS THERE.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by marinate@Sep 19 2005, 06:28 PM~3846092
MAGAZINE HAS AD'S LIKE CRAZY! I AM DIGGING THE CUTTY FROM ELITE THOUGH!! :biggrin: AND OF COURS THE EDITORS BROTHER IS ALWAYS ON TOP AT THE SHOWS :angry:  PAID
[attachmentid=282308]
[attachmentid=282312]
[attachmentid=282315]
what does paid mean? I personally know Anthony and he pays his own gas food hotels etc and bought a brand new truck just to tow his car around the country and show it. Its amazing he has enough heart and dedication after so many years in lowriding to take his car and go to almost all the tour stops and share it. Its funny its probably the nicest 63 rag ever built and people say things like this amazing

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEY DOG THE RIDE IS CLEAN AS [email protected] I GUESS I WAS THINKING WRONG SINCE HIS BROTHER IS THE EDITOR. I BET I AINT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THAT WAY
I GUESS I'M JUST HATING CAUSE I AIN'T GOT A G-RIDE LIKE HIS :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
homie dont be a hater......you oviously have never seen that car in person, you should be giving him his props rather than hating since it is probably one of the most detailed, cleanest, flawless 63 rags ever built........you should try looking at it: and look for flaws,,,,,i guantee you wont find any.....thats is why he is always on top

·
I'm still around.
8,032 Posts
Originally posted by M.Cruz@Sep 19 2005, 07:58 PM~3846737
homie dont be a hater......you oviously have never seen that car in person, you should be giving him his props rather than hating since it is probably one of the most detailed, cleanest, flawless 63 rags ever built........you should try looking at it: and look for flaws,,,,,i guantee you wont find any.....thats is why he is always on top
I'm confused...

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by M.Cruz@Sep 19 2005, 07:58 PM~3846737

we hear the same garbage on here a lot. ads/anthony/homies. people might feel that way, but doesnt mean its a valid point and doesnt mean its cool. especially when people dont have facts to support what they are saying

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
nice cover

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Fuck! We just got the last issue over here - this friday! And now there's already another issue out! Well I guess I just have to live with it...

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
how did they mold that hump in the trunk of that cutty..is it out of one of those older lincons..looks nice though and i see jay from eternal rollerz made it :thumbsup: hes a cool guy glad he made it as well

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
What's up with the blond Elvira looking bitch on the cover? Is this the Halloween special issue or something? :biggrin:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by Lwrdr83lds@Sep 20 2005, 08:28 AM~3849483
jay from eternal rollerz made it :thumbsup:
Yeah, if somebody can post pics of that, I know those of us on the East Coast are waiting to see it. We've just heard about it. ;)

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts