LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the magazine comes in the plastic bag like playboys and biker magazines..
( both of which show tits and and alot more...

but the lowrider magazine ladys special eddition can't show some respectable panty lines? wtf

why not just not publish the f-ing pictures...that are to sexy for the magazine..

this hole topic is just bullshit
its not the fcc its the assholes running the magazine

anybody else agree?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I seen that magazine. I agree with what your saying. I didn't think that they where going to show Tits and ass like penthouse or something but, I throughtyou'll be able to see through clothes and see major camel toe , nipples, ass, etc...... I mean it was in a bag! its the same stuff in regular magazines but big pictures.

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in the shodown section
below tip# 1
(top left pic)
butt/panties are sagin blurried

2 pages later
( red bikini/split)
tit and couch area blurred

next page
couch blurred
white shirt (pic top left)

then same page mid down
pink skirt
butt ( blurred)

next page top left( long brown head hair)
butt blurred

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Oh, i thought you were talking about the models? They might have blurred some of the bikini contest pics for legal reasons or something?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Man not even my lowrider mag that comes in the mail comes in a bag! It comes to me all fucked up. but then again i got it for only 10 buck for the whole year but still. shit.

·
Registered
36,809 Posts
Originally posted by 61cruzer@Sep 4 2005, 08:10 AM~3749256
Man not even my lowrider mag that comes in the mail comes in a bag!  It comes to me all fucked up.  but then again i got it for only 10 buck for the whole year but still.  shit.

Lmao my shit comes all fucked up tambien usually back couple of pages are ripped :thumbsdown:

·
Little Buddy
12,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 4 2005, 07:07 AM~3749242
Oh, i thought you were talking about the models? They might have blurred some of the bikini contest pics for legal reasons or something?
what ever reason, just dont put them in ..
its better without blurred type pics in any magazine..

lowrider magazine is always being questions /anolized my the lowrider comunity

they should just know bettter that we would comment out the stipid shit they do.. this is just another exsample of the people running a business that they don't know what the readers really want to seee

magazine would of been fine witout the few pics that there blured... but since they did publish them anyways.

i will also bring up that the murals with nude have been blurred in the past couple months in case nobody noticed

if they cant show the hole thing, just dont fuckin put it in at all...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts