LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

New lowrider

710 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Groth 
#1 ·
ey im new on the lowrider sceen and im about to buy a volvo 121/amazon and would like it to lift ore jump just aprox. 20 to 30cm / around 10" of the ground but how many pumps du i need and how much reenforcement...??? is there a complet kit of some sort

(sorry for the spelling im from denmark so it's a bit rusti :biggrin: )

#4 ·
i dont know if thats a framed vehicle or rwd....if it has a frame and is rwd you need to reinforce the rear humps, crossmember and spring pockets....if its fwd dont hop it, if its unibody dont hop it....car wont last anytime at all.

2 pump 48v 3 ton coils and 7's for you gears will get the inches you want with ease

#5 ·
about the law and stuff your right.. it suck... but im'a do it anyway... pimpin it.. right :cool: ...!!! but thanks for help guy's...!!! i promis you will get to see the car in a year ore to.. its a pretty big project so... and what do enough_talkin mean with "7's"...??? what do you think of this: http://www.hoppos.com/zproduct.asp?productid=5 do you think i can get some cheeper or i this some crap...??? again thank you guy's..

#9 ·
Originally posted by westsidehydros@Sep 22 2005, 02:20 AM~3862866
get ahold of "volvlo"  rich

THANX PETE :biggrin:

I have a 1980 Volvo juiced for about 11-12 yrs now. Its really nothing special. Its my daily driver in the summer months.

Attachments

#11 ·
Originally posted by Groth@Sep 22 2005, 01:46 AM~3862673
about the law and stuff your right.. it suck... but im'a do it anyway... pimpin it.. right  :cool: ...!!! but thanks for help guy's...!!! i promis you will get to see the car in a year ore to.. its a pretty big project so...  and what do enough_talkin mean with "7's"...??? what do you think of this: http://www.hoppos.com/zproduct.asp?productid=5 do you think i can get some cheeper or i this some crap...??? again thank you guy's..
7's are the size of the pumphead that would most likely suit you well.....it doesnt take alot of voltage to get those heads spinning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.