LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the new lrm about 30 minutes ago, and doing my first breeze threw it,I notice something I never saw before. On the centerfold car has a mural of some lovely ladies on the trunk and lrm blurred the mural's nipples! They must have got the wrong complaint from the wrong person.. Whats this world coming to, won't even show some artwork nipples :angry:

oh, and they told me the reason I want a 64 is because of MTV (page 187)

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by Indy64@Jul 22 2005, 06:47 PM
*waits for someone to bitch about the number of rim ads*
[snapback]3460860[/snapback]​

YUP TRUE THERE ALWAYS BITCHN ABOUT SOMETHING ....JUST LIKE THE EDITOR LETTER THE LAST STRAW I GUESS BEVIS WAS BUYING A LRM MAG AND NOTCIED IT DIDNT HAVE A MODEL ON THE COVER ...FUKN EINSTEIN DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY HAVE 2 DIFF COVERS ..AND WAS BITCHN ABOUT OTHER THINGS TOO .....

BY THE WAY MUCH PROPS GOES OUT TO...

BIG ALBERT FOR HIS STORY ABOUT DRUNK DRIVERS ...SAD STORY ABOUT A YOUNG KID AND HIS FUTURE STEPDAD WHERE OUT RIDING LIKE THEY DO EVERY SUNDAY ...ONLY TO HAVE GET HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER WHERE THEY BOTH GOT KILLED...... :(

AND BOWTIE FOR HOOKING UP THAT 64 AGAIN ...GOOD JOB LIKE ALWAYS..:thumbsup:

AND UCE CARCLUB FOR HELPING OUT THERE NEWEST MEMBER AT A SHOW , HER CAR HAD A FEW PROBLEMS AND THEY DONT LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND , THEY GOT TOGTHER AND FIXED HER CAR AND SOON WERE ROLLIN OUT TOGTHER ...TIGHT KNIT FAMILY RIGHT THURRR..:thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by HUEY HEFNER@Jul 23 2005, 12:18 AM
YUP TRUE THERE ALWAYS BITCHN ABOUT SOMETHING ....JUST LIKE THE EDITOR LETTER THE LAST STRAW I GUESS BEVIS WAS BUYING A LRM MAG AND NOTCIED IT DIDNT HAVE A MODEL ON THE COVER ...FUKN EINSTEIN  DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY HAVE 2 DIFF COVERS ..AND WAS BITCHN ABOUT OTHER THINGS TOO .....

BY THE WAY MUCH PROPS GOES OUT TO...

BIG ALBERT FOR HIS STORY ABOUT DRUNK DRIVERS ...SAD STORY ABOUT A YOUNG KID AND HIS FUTURE STEPDAD WHERE OUT RIDING LIKE THEY DO EVERY SUNDAY ...ONLY TO HAVE GET HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER WHERE THEY BOTH GOT KILLED...... :(
AND BOWTIE FOR HOOKING UP THAT 64 AGAIN ...GOOD JOB LIKE ALWAYS..:thumbsup:

AND UCE CARCLUB FOR HELPING OUT THERE NEWEST MEMBER AT A SHOW , HER CAR HAD A FEW PROBLEMS AND THEY DONT LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND , THEY GOT TOGTHER AND FIXED HER CAR AND SOON WERE ROLLIN OUT TOGTHER ...TIGHT KNIT FAMILY RIGHT THURRR..:thumbsup:

[snapback]3462641[/snapback]​
You must not have read the letter. The problem was that subscribers got the issue without the model, not that he bought the wrong one.

I thought this was strange, this is right from the text, page 12-

"HIS DREAM COME TRUE-We the family Sanchez would like to share a few lines with you guys. It's been two years since we've lost our brother Raul Sanchez Jr. He was 16 when he passed away after being involved in a car accident in Pahrump, Nevada. He left behind a '56 long-bed Ford pick-up. His dream was to fix it up and try to get it into your magazine. We would like to know if you guys could help us make his dream come true"

I don't know how anybody else reads that, but it sounds like the Sanchez family is looking for some handouts. But his dream was to get it into the mag. So what does LRM do? It posts the big rusty stock hunk of junk in the mag-dream accomplished.

Not to make light of the sad matter, but I thought it was cold but funny at the same time.

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 23 2005, 12:32 AM
You must not have read the letter.  The problem was that subscribers got the issue without the model, not that he bought the wrong one.

I thought this was strange, this is right from the text, page 12-

"HIS DREAM COME TRUE-We the family Sanchez would like to share a few lines with you guys.  It's been two years since we've lost our brother Raul Sanchez Jr.  He was 16 when he passed away after being involved in a car accident in Pahrump, Nevada.  He left behind a '56 long-bed Ford pick-up.  His dream was to fix it up and try to get it into your magazine.  We would like to know if you guys could help us make his dream come true"

I don't know how anybody else reads that, but it sounds like the Sanchez family is looking for some handouts.  But his dream was to get it into the mag.  So what does LRM do?  It posts the big rusty stock hunk of junk in the mag-dream accomplished. 

Not to make light of the sad matter, but I thought it was cold but funny at the same time.
[snapback]3462697[/snapback]​

YEAH I DID READ THE LETTER ..I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A STORY SHORT ...

·
Registered
802 Posts
slammedwagon91
Posted Today, 01:26 AM

it seems no matter what people always have to bitch about something

But why is that?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I dont know homie , IM about old school lowriding where you make do with what you got and you dont trip on the small chit just layed back and chill about every thing I do :biggrin:

·
Registered
802 Posts
You got it man. Instead of taking the time to deal with our own lives we choose to worry about others, it's easier that way. It's about heart and the love for the lifestyle!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
post sum pics

·
Registered
719 Posts
thats so true, where I live people spend so much time hatin they dont enjoy what we true rollers do. its not about how much grip is invested in your ride,its how much fun you have with you ride

·
Registered
802 Posts
I guess that's what you get for posting in off topic. I don't think 90% of the people in that forum even have a ride. Don't let the shit talkin' get to you! Just keep it real.

·
Registered
719 Posts
hey man im going to jump off here but feel free to contact me when ever

its refreshing to see someone else with the same ideas

1 - 20 of 59 Posts