1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Yeah.... I dont see one... Whats with that.... :confused:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
no there is the chopper harley thing but i have seen some other issues like that i was going to buy it but there was no bike so said fuck it pack of vanilla pie thingys :biggrin: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Word has it that they are trying to make LRB bigger and better and they maynot put a bike in LRM anymore :dunno:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i dont know i read a topic that they said they would make it bigger if there was more bikes to issue and more sponsors and i thought that was fucked up i dont remember where i saw it but i think thats stupid because theres a lot of fucken nice bikes out there i wish i could see some of these bike that are on here socios, tonyo, wicked dragon when its done and also gangster paradise but come on and some of those bike are cool and everything the firstissue i bought was the one with the dragon ball z the gold one thats one is cool and everything but the trike thing in the poster thing look like poop my opion once again

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Sep 22 2005, 09:49 PM~3865335
Word has it that they are trying to make LRB bigger and better and they maynot put a bike in LRM anymore :dunno:
I could live without them putting a bike in LRM as long as they beef up LRB. They've been screwing us bike owners over ever since they cut down to 2 issues.

LRM sucks in this issue. They have like only coverage from ONE show :twak: Its like WTF? at least 90% of the magazine is advertisements now :uh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts