LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my low low fam bam , just wanted to tell you about our new magazine called stack magz , we are a pit bull magazine dedicated to pit bulls , how ever since lowryders and pit bulls go together like hand and glove we , are introducing to you all , our latest collectors edition called BUllY Low Lows special collectors edition dedicated to you the lowryder enthusiest.
This magazine will feature the baddest Pit Bulls/Bully kennels, Breeders, on the planet and we will be putting them next to all the Califonia low ryders, car shows etc..all Low ryders you name it , our center fold will feature a hott model, bad ass lowryder and a hitter pitbull so you can hang it on your shop wall, if you like our flavor come and check us out on the world wide web www.stackmagzmagazine.com we will have digital and paper back copies.

Come check out our yard at www.sharklinepitbulls.com thanks and god bless you, wish us luck on our collector BUlly low low's special edition this will be on for the history books and it will be our 4th edition .
we will also be doing a tattoo and pitbull collectors edition thanks for the love in advance hope to see you all stack with us soon..

just a sneak peak not the finished product but you get the idea thanks

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Looks like it's gonna be good.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Summin different mi like :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The two things i love Pitbulls and Lowriders :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Luv them bully Pits

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Might want to pay a professional to work on your website it looks like something that was hosted on geocities in the 90's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I live in oregon zip 97361 where can I get a copy
PO BOX 372 CERES CA. 95307 SEND CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS IN THE AMOUNT OF 25.00 TO STACKMAGZ MAGAZINE THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND THE BOOK HAS OVER 70PAGES OF QUALITY INFORMATION OF THE AMERICAN PIT BULLY AND GREAT POSITIVE STORIES TO HELP OUR BREED THANKS AND ANY 25.00 DOLLAR DONATION NOT ONLY DO YOU GET THE MAG BUT YOU ALSO GET A FREE T SHIRT OF YOUR CHOICE BLACK OR WHITE ANY SIZE . KEEP IT LOWRYDER BULLY.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Might want to pay a professional to work on your website it looks like something that was hosted on geocities in the 90's.
THANKD FOR THE INPUT BROTHER , WE ARE A NONE PROFIT ORGINAZATION SO WE DO ALL THE GRAFFIX AND WEB WORK OUR SELFS , BUT BE ON THE LOOK OUT , WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON A NEW WEB SITE BE COOL AND THANKS FOR THE INPUT .. AND BUMP

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Im gonna try and check it out

1 - 20 of 30 Posts