LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im a new member to the site and im glad i found it because i drifted away from building for a long time.. and i think this is gonna keep me at home for a while!! i posted a few older builds on the impala and cadillac topics.. but i just got done with this one and im really proud of the paint. even tho i didnt foil the car.. (quik question tho too... yes i foiled before.. but can you paint a car foil it then clear it?) but yea proud of the paint i did and the cage i rigged up even tho u can barely see it.. frenched antennas, used the stock hubcaps with some pegasus tires i had layin around... (didnt have any spokes at the time) well enjoy! im going to post my cougar model of my real one too while im here i already posted my impala model of my real 78 impala so yea ... let me kno what you guys think thanks!!! lots of pics!
AMT 49 MERC

REVELL COUGAR

trying a way to figure out how to make the buick style vents for my fenders??
ideas?

god these pictures are huge, :0 sorry!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :loco:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CHR1S619@Nov 18 2008, 02:44 AM~12188552
LOOKINK GOOD HOMIE!! KEEP IT UP :thumbsup:
thanks!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
lookin good bro. that 49 is badass. did the tools come with the kit? i need a bumper jack and tire iron :cheesy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by spikekid999@Nov 18 2008, 02:48 AM~12188556
lookin good bro. that 49 is badass. did the tools come with the kit? i need a bumper jack and tire iron :cheesy:
thanks homie! yea the tools and the jack came with the kit, i took a red permanent marker and went over the chromw it gave it a cool look!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Project59@Nov 18 2008, 02:49 AM~12188558
Welcome to Layitlow!!! Nice builds.
i appreciate it!! :) i'm glad to be here!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 2lowsyn@Nov 18 2008, 10:46 AM~12190569
LMAO I REALLY LIKE YOUR COUGAR. GOOD REPLICA . is that your real car . and the merc is SWEEEEET like how the rims fit and the tools in the trunk.
hell yea the cougar makes my friends laugh cuz its exactly like my real one it kinda trips people out at first lol... the merc is my baaaby it just went together so smooooooth :cool: u kno? thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
THANKS ALOT HOMIES 4 SHOWIN LUV!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts