LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, I've got a 79 Pontiac Bonneville, I put Daytons & Vogues on it for now, I will have hydros by next summer, gonna cruise it as is for now, do the hydros over the winter... I can't wait to lay it low :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome bro, to layitlow...clearly the best site on tha net for lowrider information...

i'm liking your ride...it looks hella clean... white top?

try to get a close up of tha d's and vogues...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, the D's are 15" X 7". The top is sort of a biege creamish color, it's a good contrast, with the gold rims.

·
Registered
657 Posts
real clean lookin

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More...
I'll post some interior pics later. The car is clean, 53,000 original miles. It was in storage for the last 15 years, I've owned it the last 5. I got it out the day before yesterday, bolted the rims on, ran new gas and brake lines, bolted on a new exhaust, and I've been cruising the hell out of it!

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Id recommend 13" chrome.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by usojohn@Sep 2 2005, 04:33 PM~3741352
Pretty clean car, nice to see another Wisconsin rider :thumbsup:
I'm pretty sure I saw your car this past weekend, a clean ass white 67 Impala?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interior is stock, I have a wood wheel for it, I've also got music, but I might leave the stock am/fm in it :cool:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
what up? we are a local club in wausau, probably organizing a cruise this weekend. pm me your name and number if you wanna attend. dont have details yet, but if your interested...glad to see another lowrider in wisconsin....btw did you get that car on ebay? if so i was looking at it too....clean

heres our club page...

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...=117409&st=2080

·
Registered
742 Posts
Id recommend 13" chrome.
Honestly I would stick with those 15's. I don't think 13's would look good, but thats my opinion. Are those D's crossed laced? What size are those Vogues?

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by OakCliffRider@Sep 2 2005, 05:26 PM~3742085
Honestly I would stick with those 15's. I don't think 13's would look good, but thats my opinion. Are those D's crossed laced? What size are those Vogues?
I'm with ya, I think those 15's and vouges look good on it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by SolidGoldCaddy@Sep 2 2005, 06:22 PM~3742074
btw did you get that car on ebay? if so i was looking at it too....clean

No, I had the car on Ebay, I couldn't sell it with a $1500 reserve, so I put the Daytons & an exhaust on it, figure I might as well enjoy it for a while.
Wausau is kind of far for a cruise, I need to put some more miles on it before I trust it on a long haul!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Originally posted by 79 Bonnie@Sep 2 2005, 06:34 PM~3742126
No, I had the car on Ebay, I couldn't sell it with a $1500 reserve, so I put the Daytons & an exhaust on it, figure I might as well enjoy it for a while.
Wausau is kind of far for a cruise, I need to put some more miles on it before I trust it on a long haul!
thats cool...just trying to welcome a new commer to the area. anyway. too bad the summer is over. talk to ya later i guess.....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Sep 2 2005, 06:30 PM~3742105
I'm with ya, I think those 15's and vouges look good on it.
Thanks homies, I'll check later on what size the Vogues are.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Nice ride man. The 15's are fine. You may have to downsize for the switches. Depends on whatchado, I run 15x7's Mcleans and Vogues 205/70/15 and juiced. But I dont hop or 3 wheel ( well ok once ) :biggrin: .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts