LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Homies just thought I let you know theres a new chapter coming soon to the streets of Southern Arizona, -520- MI VIDA car club (Nogales,AZ) If any one would like more info on the club hit me up.. I am looking for dedicated members who are willing to go further with their lowrides. So any one in or around the 520 are welcome to join the club. Like I said for more info hit me up!!

Alex
MI VIDA C.C
Nogales, AZ Chapter

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
damn Mi Vida is growing fast in AZ... glad to see some other clubs besides the regular "big boys" if you know what i mean... congrats though homie... hit me up when you get going and i'll get you a spot on my website... i already put manuel's chapter from casa grande, but i'm still waiting for him to finish a couple cars before i can do a photoshoot... check out the site, it's in my sig...

·
ESe Smiley X3
1,693 Posts
Originally posted by Round2@Oct 20 2006, 12:56 PM~6409077
congrats Mi Vida is good people
X2 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks every one for the Props!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by I. K. Rico@Oct 20 2006, 12:32 PM~6408873
damn Mi Vida is growing fast in AZ... glad to see some other clubs besides the regular "big boys" if you know what i mean... congrats though homie... hit me up when you get going and i'll get you a spot on my website... i already put manuel's chapter from casa grande, but i'm still waiting for him to finish a couple cars before i can do a photoshoot... check out the site, it's in my sig...

Yeah homie i'll send some pics of the rides, thanks for the props..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks carnal!! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts