LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much of a lowrider, I hear that some one is going to be resin casting a 2WD conversion. I've seen these done up lowrider style though, and it's one of my favorite truck body styles. It's by AMT, about an 84 I think. The website says that Target carries models? I've never seen them there...

K. Diaz

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
isnt that the hardcastle mccormick truck. i scored a amt eclipse and a futura today. i was looking for a fugging Homervile with no luck

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Revell is releasing the Escalade in 1/25 sometime this year or early next, can't wait for that! We should make a thread with all the new and upcoming kits that will concern us, like Impalas, Bonnevilles and Montes etc

·
Registered
144 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Aug 30 2003, 11:48 PM
Revell is releasing the Escalade in 1/25 sometime this year or early next, can't wait for that! We should make a thread with all the new and upcoming kits that will concern us, like Impalas, Bonnevilles and Montes etc
i think its coming out in october.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by who's_clown'n+Aug 31 2003, 02:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (who's_clown'n @ Aug 31 2003, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo@Aug 30 2003, 11:48 PM
i think its coming out in october.[/b][/quote]
yepp, thats what i heard about 6 months ago :biggrin:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 31 2003, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 31 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -who's_clown'[email protected] 31 2003, 02:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Purpura Delujo
@Aug 30 2003, 11:48 PM

i think its coming out in october.
yepp, thats what i heard about 6 months ago :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
then ima have to stock up on dem when they come out :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by PiK@Sep 2 2003, 10:13 PM
My brother has been lookin for a truck like this so he can convert it into a Blazer. Mad Modeler my brother has a 85 K5 to crazy shit. but they were/are pretty popular trucks. let me know how yours turns out or progress pics.
cool man, prolly gonna be awhile though....... i have 18 models being worked on right now at this time plus another half dozen that i sat aside that needs completed. :0

bizzy bizzy bizzy......

btw, mines also the K5 Silverado.... 8" lift, 425Hp 350 w-TH700R, 3:88 lockers front and rear, and all that good shit. :biggrin:

·
Registered
540 Posts
my brother's isn't that impressive. Just has a 305 with an eldelbrock manifold and some hi flow edelbrock carb not sure about the lift. or the gears the tranny has a shift kit in it. but other than that I have no idea about his truck. I personally own a 96 Yukon nothing done to it to make it real impressive. I have put a system in it but that is about all I have done. and that is pretty disappointing 1600 watts and I only hit 136.2 Dbs :(

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
October? well I'm on a trip most of the time man so I wouldn't know. That's October for the US anyway, probably won't come out in Australia :angry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts