LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
Originally posted by sexymarth@Sep 19 2007, 07:08 PM~8828165
HEY O.G.RIDER FANATICS! HERE IT IS..THE NEWEST O.G.RIDER DVD!
AVAILABLE @ LOWRIDER SUPERSHOW!

IF MY CAR AINT THERE..I AINT BUYIN' IT....JK...U KNOW I ALWAYS SUPPORT U AND TONY....I'LL C U THERE....COME TO THE STRAT ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT AND PARTY WITH US....TELL TONY TO BRING THE CAMERA!

ALL KINDS OF SHIT GOIN' DOWN!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 19 2007, 07:12 PM~8828208
IF MY CAR AINT THERE..I AINT BUYIN' IT....JK...U KNOW I ALWAYS SUPPORT U AND TONY....I'LL C U THERE....COME TO THE STRAT ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT AND PARTY WITH US....TELL TONY TO BRING THE CAMERA!

ALL KINDS OF SHIT GOIN' DOWN!
only if you buy me a glass of champagne ;) ;)

·
Registered
24,229 Posts
Originally posted by sexymarth@Sep 19 2007, 08:08 PM~8828165
HEY O.G.RIDER FANATICS! HERE IT IS..THE NEWEST O.G.RIDER DVD!
AVAILABLE @ LOWRIDER SUPERSHOW!

WOW, WHERE DID U FIND THAT BIG BOOTY GIRL. US EASTCOAST BOYS LOVE THAT GHETTO BOOTY.
WE'LL SEE YA IN VEGAS.

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
Originally posted by sexymarth@Sep 19 2007, 07:17 PM~8828266
only if you buy me a glass of champagne ;)  ;)
U ACT LIKE U NEVER PARTIED WITH ROLLERZ......U KNOOW HOW WE DO IT!

I TAKE IT AS "YES"...SEE YOU AND TONY THERE (STRATOSPHERE)...OASIS BAR FRIDAY...CRAZY ARMADILLO SATURDAY/SUNDAY!!! ;)

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
was you guys on the shaw last sunday??? :cool:

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 19 2007, 08:21 PM~8828668
MUCH LOVE TON....C YAH THERE...like I said Bring your CAMERA...
cuz this is what goes down in VEGAZ RO STYLE>>>[url]http://houseofriderz.com/ss06friday.html[/url] :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i dont want to get in trouble with martha.
i seen your pictures looks like trouble comming 4 me. the drinking and girls looks dangerous 4 me. i dont know. ill try and make it . ill be there friday morning
i hope i can pull my self away and stop by 4 a hour and film some fun. late bro. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.RIDER@Sep 19 2007, 08:27 PM~8828711
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  i dont want to get in trouble with martha.
i seen your pictures looks like trouble comming 4 me. the drinking and girls looks dangerous 4 me. i dont know. ill try and make it . ill be there friday morning
i hope i can pull my self away and stop by 4 a hour and film some fun.  late bro. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :cheesy:  :cool:
hey did you guys shoot footage on crenshaw last sunday??

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.RIDER@Sep 19 2007, 08:30 PM~8828726
i have a camera man working that blvd you'll see it on the next dvd, cruzing the shaw. ;)
oh cool because.. GOODTIMES L.A. WAS N DA HOUSE!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
OG ROLLERZ
16,378 Posts
Originally posted by O.G.RIDER@Sep 19 2007, 08:27 PM~8828711
:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  i dont want to get in trouble with martha.
i hope i can pull my self away and stop by 4 a hour and film some fun.  late bro. ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :cheesy:  :cool:
MARTHA'S COOL...IM SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS...ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST....MINE DOES...SHE KNOWS I WONT BE DOING NOTHING STUPID!

TAKE CARE BRO AND GOD BLESS!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 19 2007, 08:34 PM~8828751
MARTHA'S COOL...IM SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS...ITS ALL ABOUT TRUST....MINE DOES...SHE KNOWS I WONT BE DOING NOTHING STUPID!

TAKE CARE BRO AND GOD BLESS!

;) :cheesy: :biggrin: :cool: ;)

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
Originally posted by sexymarth@Sep 19 2007, 08:24 PM~8829048
ACTUALLY...."NO" I DONT UNDERSTAND!  :0
:0 :0

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Originally posted by screwed up loco@Sep 19 2007, 10:36 PM~8829663
ILL BUY THIS ALONE JUST TO SEE THE SLUTS AT THE COSTA MESA STREETLOW SHOW  :cheesy:

THERES PLENTY OF THEM FOR SURE TITT'S ALL OUT EVERYWHERE. THE GIRLS THERE WERE REAL LOSE AND WER'NT CAMERA SHY ;) ;) ;) ;) :cheesy: :biggrin: :cool:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts