LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the new october issue of lowrider magazine
and it came with a new sample magazine "SWRV" I have to say i am disappointed in the direction that LOWRIDER MAGAZINE is headed in. I think they should just stick to what they are good at LOWRIDERS. They should spend their time and effort improving LOWRIDER instead of branching off to DONKS. LOWRIDER
should take some pointers from TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE.

I just had to get that off my chest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,656 Posts
atleast maybe if they decide to start another mag for the highriders than they can get rid of some of the rim adds in lowrider?? just an idea..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,570 Posts
Originally posted by himbone@Aug 22 2006, 11:14 PM~6022669
atleast maybe if they decide to start another mag for the highriders than they can get rid of some of the rim adds in lowrider?? just an idea..
there you go
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,494 Posts
Originally posted by 79 FELO@Aug 23 2006, 04:53 AM~6022526
I just picked up the new october issue of lowrider magazine
and it came with a new sample magazine "SWRV" I have to say i am disappointed in the direction that LOWRIDER MAGAZINE is headed in. I think they should just stick to what they are good at LOWRIDERS. They should spend their time and effort improving LOWRIDER instead of branching off to DONKS. LOWRIDER
should take some pointers from TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE.

I just had to get that off my chest.

agreed...i gave my copy to the clerk at the newstand...i told her that its some sort of mistake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
:uh: TOPIC STARTED ALREADY HOMIE>>>>>>see "New LRM October 2006"..... :uh:
Originally posted by 79 FELO@Aug 22 2006, 10:53 PM~6022526
I just picked up the new october issue of lowrider magazine
and it came with a new sample magazine "SWRV" I have to say i am disappointed in the direction that LOWRIDER MAGAZINE is headed in. I think they should just stick to what they are good at LOWRIDERS. They should spend their time and effort improving LOWRIDER instead of branching off to DONKS. LOWRIDER
should take some pointers from TRADITIONAL MAGAZINE.

I just had to get that off my chest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,430 Posts
Originally posted by himbone@Aug 23 2006, 06:14 AM~6022669
atleast maybe if they decide to start another mag for the highriders than they can get rid of some of the rim adds in lowrider?? just an idea..
And maybe put less cars with 20's on up in there also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by Suburban Swingin@Aug 23 2006, 06:18 AM~6023579
And maybe put less cars with 20's on up in there also.
:thumbsup: Firme Lincoln homie.....yeah i agree wit ya,but that's why TRADITIONAL LOWRIDING is getting more popular by the minute.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,775 Posts
WERD!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
I think the pics of the 67 look better in LRM than in TLM..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,995 Posts
the paper quality really was bad in this issue.....my friend Dave is in there....the Uncle Fester looking guy...hehehehe.....it was a cool shoot, but the paper really sucked....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by Toro@Aug 23 2006, 09:19 AM~6023802
the paper quality really was bad in this issue.....my friend Dave is in there....the Uncle Fester looking guy...hehehehe.....it was a cool shoot, but the paper really sucked....
yeah kinda like Street Customs paper ruight before their demise..did you guys read the Editor letter or whatever? Is he talking about TLM?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
49,409 Posts
Can't remember the last time I bought LRM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,995 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Aug 23 2006, 08:21 AM~6023816
yeah kinda like Street Customs paper ruight before their demise..did you guys read the Editor letter or whatever? Is he talking about TLM?
I don't know if there was anything else that came out...unless they are talking about SWRV....heheheheh
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,431 Posts
I thought is was the best LRM issue in a while. They had they motorcycle (which a lot of you guys don't like, but I like the motorcycles) and the bike (which I personally hate lowrider bikes, but you guys seem to like them) but other than that, they were all good feature cars.

And I like the swerve idea. I REALLY wish they wouldn't mention lowrider things in there, like the guys are influenced by lowriders. But I would much rather them have there own mag than seeing that garbage in our mag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,101 Posts
Originally posted by OGJordan@Aug 23 2006, 07:32 AM~6023850
I thought is was the best LRM issue in a while.  They had they motorcycle (which a lot of you guys don't like, but I like the motorcycles)  and the bike (which I personally hate lowrider bikes, but you guys seem to like them)  but other than that, they were all good feature cars.

And I like the swerve idea.  I REALLY wish they wouldn't mention lowrider things in there, like the guys are influenced by lowriders.  But  I would much rather them have there own mag than seeing that garbage in our mag.
alotta these guys are influenced by lowriders or at one point built qaulity lows...and im talkin bout some not all.... set aside the rims and look at the cars....candy paint, custom interior, murals, engine work and mods, suspension work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,775 Posts
That's a big 10-4...........
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top