LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my car back from paint........... basically kept the original colour but had my design painted in, then flaked in purple and hologram............

I know its not a US car but hey, here it is anyway.......... ;)

:biggrin: :biggrin: difficult to capture the flake on photo...... but im happy!!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Ive never been to the UK but I can imagine it is hard to get supplies. In all honesty the paint is not bad, its different which is cool. In my opinion to make the car stand out and look better you could: switch from boltons to k/o's :angry: , tint your windows to eliminate those huge windows and within the tint you could cut patterns to match the paint...that would be cool. I have seen those wagons done before and they are hard. Its a good start man. Do your fuck'n thing out there...do you get any inches? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by titoislaidlow@Oct 24 2003, 08:45 AM
Ive never been to the UK but I can imagine it is hard to get supplies. In all honesty the paint is not bad, its different which is cool. In my opinion to make the car stand out and look better you could: switch from boltons to k/o's :angry: , tint your windows to eliminate those huge windows and within the tint you could cut patterns to match the paint...that would be cool. I have seen those wagons done before and they are hard. Its a good start man. Do your fuck'n thing out there...do you get any inches? :thumbsup:
cool.......... will change wheels when I have more cash, recently had a baby so had to build this on a budget........... gotta get tints at some time cause wankers over here just nick stuff its it on show :angry:

cant get any inches cause Im running fat rams on the front only at 36v so not enough power to make it hop....... plus its on struts. :(

was a bit worried about putting up here as i know alot of peeps will just take the piss.................

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** Mold a new grill, add a phantom canvas power sliding rag moon roof, Gullwing the doors, & slit the back hatch doors to open like a Hurst...... Bring out the dead!! Bring out the dead!!! that would be the best hurst in town!!!!!!

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Oct 26 2003, 08:59 AM~1212921
** Mold a new grill, add a phantom canvas power sliding rag moon roof, Gullwing the doors, & slit the back hatch doors to open like a Hurst...... Bring out the dead!! Bring out the dead!!! that would be the best hurst in town!!!!!!
HEARSE ;) :angry: :biggrin:

·
Registered
402 Posts
throw some 14x7 colored spokes tint the windows and call it a day. for that day :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts